A new release of mGBA, version 0.9.1, is available. This version is a bugfix release, which contains many important fixes for bugs not caught before 0.9.0 was released. Importantly, fixes for save states affecting both GBA and GBC, the OpenGL renderer lagging when fast-forwarding, and improved detection of Pokémon ROM hacks. An extensive list of changes follows after the cut.
ARM: Fix LDM^ with empty rlist (fixes #2127)
Core: Fix first event scheduling after loading savestate
GB Serialize: Fix switching speed modes when loading a state (fixes #2097)
GB: Fix skipping BIOS
GBA Memory: Fix loading Thumb savestates when in ARM mode
GBA Video: Fix window start on modes 3-5 with mosaic (fixes #1690)
GBA Video: Fix mode 3-5 overflow with mosaic (fixes #1691)
GBA: Fix non-USA 1.0 FireRed misdetecting as a ROM hack (fixes #2100)
GBA: Fix crash when ROM loading fails
GBA e-Reader: Fix bitmap short strip scanning
GBA Video: Fix mode 5 frame 1 caching...
Play! is a portable PlayStation2 emulator. The focus of the project is on making PlayStation2 emulation easy and accessible.
Here's changelog for latest dev-builds, last one released Apr 12, 2021:
+ Flush render pass when we need a memory copy;
+ Preserve SPU RAM when doing LoadExecPS2;
+ Support DMA reads from SPU RAM;
+ Disable pipeline barrier on macOS;
+ Handle some edge cases with swap chain handling.
+ Make GS memory local to the GPU;
+ Make memory types explicit;
I hope everyone is enjoying the new site, new and old visitors. We've moved away from the old forum software which was very outdated, not responsive, relied on old server software and whatnot. The site is now based on XenForo 2 with a nice portal add-on allowing our news posters to easily update everyone with news from the emulation world.
The old Emulation64.com site will still be active but kept in an archived state, meaning you can still access all content should you want to. However, the main index page of it redirects here where news will be posted. You will see more and more additions to the site coming in the near future, we'll do our best to bring back the sites to greatness.
Hi all, we are very excited to introduce our project64 legacy merchandise ranges.
Not only will it be a great way for you to show your support and appreciation for this iconic project, but it will also assist us with various things going forward.
e-Reader card scanning
New tool for converting between different save game formats
WebP and APNG recording
Separate overrides for GBC games that can also run on SGB or regular GB
Game Boy Player features can be enabled by default for all compatible games
Frame and I/O viewer support for Game Boy
Bug report tool for gathering information helpful for reporting bugs
Mute option in homebrew ports
Status indicators for fast-forward and mute in homebrew ports
VBA bug compatibility mode for ROM hacks that don’t work on real hardware
Read-only support for MBC6 flash memory
New unlicensed GB mappers: Pokémon Jade/Diamond, BBD, and Hitek
Stack tracing tools in ARM debugger (by ahigerd)
Command scripts for CLI debugger (by...
- web: released new gbatek version with separate htm pages per chapter
- help engine: allows to export gbatek to multple chapter-name.htm pages
- help engine: added search/prev/next functions, and goto prev/next chapter
- help engine: save_as adds vgwort markers to htm pages (for usage stats)
- debug: added simple ARM CPU tracelog function (in tty debugmsg window)
- debug: added nds-wifi IE/IF interrupt enable/flags (in io map window)
- nds-ir-help: cartridge infrared port SPI commands and memory map
- nds-ir-help: activity meter IR commands and memory map
- nds-ir-help: p-walter IR commands, memory map, LCD and Accel registers
- nds-ir-help: component lists for infrared carts and pedometers
- nds-ir-help: H8/386 exception vectors and SFRs, H8/300H registers and opcodes
- nds-cart-help: SanDisk rom supports max 200h-byte blocks (padded with FFh)
- dsi-i2c-help: added ACK/NACK notes (thanks lidnariq)