Attract-Mode v2.6.2 is released. Attract-Mode is a graphical front-end for command line emulators such as MAME, MESS and Nestopia. It hides the underlying operating system and is intended to be controlled with a joystick, gamepad or spin dial, making it ideal for use in arcade cabinet setups. Attract-Mode is open source and runs on Linux, Mac OS-X and Windows.
- Raspberry pi support. Thanks to nitrogen_widget for digging into this and helping to get it up and running!
- Multiple monitor support (Windows and Linux)
- Artwork scraper added to automatically download missing snapshots, marquees, wheel logos, flyers, boxart and even fanart images.
- Improved support for different image formats.
- Spanish translation (thanks Seru!)
- Added fade effect module for layouts (see reflect layout and the fanart background option in cools' layout)
Andrew Mickelson (20 commits)
Update to version 2.6.2
[linux] fixed window mode strech, fixed...