What's new

Rice Video Plugin 5.4.3b

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomman

MARIO 64 texts...

I don't noticed any error in the setup window (no wrong tooltips as pointed by Cadex..

But i've noticed some tiny problems with the texts in Mario 64. When using Normal N64 texture filter, the texts appear a litte "unreadable" i.e, with dark zones on letters borders, but the rest of the game looks OK. If i switch to "Linear filter", texts looks OK, and readable, but the rest of the game has crappy graphics.

I attach this time a couple of screenshots:
-mariocrappytext.png: Graphics OK, text sucks
-marioreadable.png: Text OK, graphics too blocky

Last edited:

Shaka

sheik124 said:
yeah but you have a REAL video card, mine is some integrated shit

Yeah sorry :(

tomman said:
I don't noticed any error in the setup window (no wrong tooltips as pointed by Cadex..

But i've noticed some tiny problems with the texts in Mario 64. When using Normal N64 texture filter, the texts appear a litte "unreadable" i.e, with dark zones on letters borders, but the rest of the game looks OK. If i switch to "Linear filter", texts looks OK, and readable, but the rest of the game has crappy graphics.

I attach this time a couple of screenshots:
-mariocrappytext.png: Graphics OK, text sucks
-marioreadable.png: Text OK, graphics too blocky

Same result here with default option

Veracity

Emu Controller Freak
Mario Kart 64: Racers are displayed off the map of the track

WinBack 64: Color of exlposion/muzzle flash is wrong, no crosshairs, very slow

Wave RAce 64: Very slow

StAmAtIs

Just some screenshots of the Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2 bug which has the exact same problem Ready 2 Rumble Boxing 1 had.

I will post the exact same screenshots with Jabo's plugin to show you what it is meant to look like.

Screenshots:

rcgamer

the old guy
hmmmmm, i was just noticing how the ready to rumble boxing errors look a lot like the errors you see in chefs luv shack on every plugin. Perhaps there is a connection there.

tomman

gandalf: This is an english forum only.

[español]gandalf: Jabo no me sirve con Doom, ni con Yoshi, ni con Kirby... Estoy bajando Pokemon Snap, se la llevara bien con Rice/Jabo??[/español]
[english]Martin: Sorry, but there are NO spanish decent emulation forums like this. And my english is SH**. I know that English roolz this world, but i'm from Latin America, and we have the freedom of speech, at least. So don't complain.[/english]

I'm downloading Pokémon Snap, is there any known issue with Jabo/Glide64/Rice Video? If i found anything, i will post it.

Last edited:

Slougi

Well if you can speak english well enough to write that last sentence, why not write the other one in english too?

Trotterwatch

[english]Sorry, but there are NO spanish decent emulation forums like this. And my english is SH**. I know that English roolz this world, but i'm from Latin America, and we have the freedom of speech, at least. So don't complain.[/english]

Your English was fine then - if you want to speak in a language other than English, then do it via PM and not on the forum. Whilst on the forum you are bound to the forum rules :)

tomman

yup, but i have too much englsih to learn.
It is stated in the rules when you sign to join the Emutalk Board not to Ask for Roms & yet you still do it.

You will be banned straight away if you ask for ROMS it is that simple

Thank You

Views: (2713)
Where is that "only speak english" rule? I can't found it... If you can drop me the link, i will check it.

Nighty0

Gentoo n00b
OFFTOPIC
yup, but i have too much englsih to learn.
if you don't try, you'll never learn.........
the best method to learn english is to try to speak... i never frequented a english course..... english is obrigatory in Brazilian schools, but is very poor. I learn english only in movies, games (RPGs, RTS, 3D Adventure), and in computers.....
if you don't understand, search in dictionary to learn..... install a dictonary on your computer.. use babylon.com services....... this is the best method.....

i speak a little spanish (i live in south of brazil, i need somtimes to help argentina tourists :D), but other people can't understand..... give a try..... i'm sure that is not so difficult........

Last edited:

Nighty0

Gentoo n00b
gandalf: Jabo no me sirve con Doom, ni con Yoshi, ni con Kirby... Estoy bajando Pokemon Snap, se la llevara bien con Rice/Jabo??

gandalf: Jabo's plugins don't work for me with Doom 64, Yoshi or Kirby.... I'm downloading now Pokemon Snap, this game works with Rice/Jabo's plugins?

****only a translation*****

and yep, this is the best forum i see in next gen Nintendo emulation.... this is why i frequent this forum....... but in extreme cases you can talk in emulatronia forum (this is a spanish forum) http://www.emulatronia.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi

Last edited:

rcgamer

the old guy
well, this isnt the place to post things about jabos plugin. this is for posting issues with rices plugin. if you want to ask about using jabos with 1964 , or any other 1964 matter,you should post it in the regular section not the sticky's. And no poke snap isnt playable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.