What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Cel Zelda Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Kameleon

alot of you dont realise the work it takes to do something like this... i've found myself thinking i was done with one aspect of my game to just later see myself go back and redo a bunch, just to make sure its perfect. we have a lot of people waiting for this stuff, and we're all very loyal fans of the series and dont want to disappoint. you've waited this long, whats anther few weeks?

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
Everyone I think just needs to sit back relax and wait for it to be posted instead of a million replies of "Is the pack out yet?" "When will it be out?" Because I worked on a little text mod on WWF No Mercy and I posted a few preview pictures on The No Mercy Zone and then everyone kept asking me "When are you going to post a download for this?" After awhile I eventually did post a download link but in the meantime I was thinking of how other moders felt when they are bugged, lets just say it's not a fun feeling.

Weatherton

Well stated mongo51983. I think this would be a good place to freeze+sticky this thread, so much junk has been posted in here that it's hard to know where the real related information is which leads to more junk being posted... I think this would be a good place/time for mods to step in.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Weatherton said:
Well stated mongo51983. I think this would be a good place to freeze+sticky this thread, so much junk has been posted in here that it's hard to know where the real related information is which leads to more junk being posted... I think this would be a good place/time for mods to step in.
Well said, that would be very useful...Any moderators out there?:plain:

Vanit

My goemon pack hasn't been worked on for almost a month and not one person has asked what happened. I guess that reveals how many people actually cared :p. Curse me for choosing a game to retexture that isn't mainstream.

To be honest, I think most of the pack designers, like myself, actually like it when people bug us because it gives us motivation and makes us feel good :). Just... don't over do it.

El Kameleon

what are you talking about??? i love mystical ninja, you best get your ass back to work on that game... i just wish it didnt run so slow :(

Krackpipe

Vanit said:
My goemon pack hasn't been worked on for almost a month and not one person has asked what happened. I guess that reveals how many people actually cared :p. Curse me for choosing a game to retexture that isn't mainstream.

To be honest, I think most of the pack designers, like myself, actually like it when people bug us because it gives us motivation and makes us feel good :). Just... don't over do it.

I love that game... I didn't really want to bother you too much, but your work on goemon was great, and I'd really like to see more :)

Vanit

That was Evangelion :p. I'm still working on Goemon to a lesser extent but my eyes are mostly on Sin and Punishment for now.

Anyways... let's stop bringing this thread offtopic :).

Toasty

Sony battery
Oh, me, me! When does the pack come out??? :happy: This thread probably really should be frozen until the pack is actually released.

Status
Not open for further replies.