What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Cel Zelda Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Womi

Yeah, I know his post. I've downloaded everything from there and read the Sticky Tutorial.

But as good as no texture is shown ingame.

ChimouJ

Do you guys want to start ANOTHER flame war in this thread? Knock it off before you get this thread closed.

Kameleon, if you have nothing to say then don't post. Don't waste bandwidth with pointless posts.

For future reference: THIS PROJECT IS FINISHED, BUT NOT RELEASED.

Tjalian

Anybody with half a brain knows I was kidding around. I was trying to bring some hum our into this otherwise dull situation.

ChimouJ

It doesn't change what might happen. You have other people here too, you know? Those people happen to have feelings. This thread has been the cause of many flame wars already. It really doesn't need to have another one.

Oh, and Kameleon. Not spamming a thread with short posts happens to be a rule. Don't give me any attitude just because you broke a rule. That hardly makes sense.

Darklord89

El Kameleon said:
sorry massa, wont happen again massa! may i have mah whippins' now, massa?

LMFAO! :happy: :happy:
Thats too funny lol. :happy:

ChimouJ, if anything you are the one who is most likely to cause a flamewar in here...

Last edited:

allstar21369

Just checking... but from what I have read Dijipi is finished. K. So if he's done with it why hasn't he posted it? Or some of it. Or just one texture... I'm desperate here. I just bought a GC/PC controller adapter for this retexture pack and check this forum religiously for the day Dijipi wakes up and decides it's a good day to grace us with his finished work. Alright, so I'm just kidding, I'm not an asshole and I'm really glad Dijipi is doing this for us, and I'm sure there is a good reason it's not released yet, I just haven't heard it yet, so this is me asking. Sorry if this is one of those posts that all you xxxhardcorexxx posters read and fume at.

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Don't worry, allstar. This thread has got to a point where it is completely impossible to learn any news that aren't in the first or last page.

Djipi doesn't have an internet connection right now. He can post here from work I think though, but he can't use that connection for the massive uploading. But he's sure to get his internet back soon, in november, I hope.

ChimouJ

Because he probably wants to keep his address or location private. It's actually the smart thing to do on the internet. He'll get it to us within this month though. At least, if I remember correctly, that's what he said.

V99

pwner
Tjalian said:
He said he'll have it back between October and November. Assuming more complications haven't arose, expect it soon :)

You sure he said it was Oct and Nov 2005 not 2006?? :paperbag:

The_Z

"The_A"
Christ, would you shut up?
Many many people want this pack, but I don't see them acting like this.
Sorry, but I just detest those who try and rush someone to do something. :|
Its been what... 2 months since he said he had finished it?
The above quote was also from you.
You have to realise that Djipi CAN NOT release the pack due to difficulties at home. Plus, I hear that some things are being revised here and there.
Someone already states that and you post about how it isn't released.

Last edited:

cosmocanyon

ChimouJ said:
Because he probably wants to keep his address or location private.

I'm not sure about France, but I know in the U.S. we don't have to put our return adress on mail. Not sure if that applies to international mail given all of the recent concern about terrorism, but I don't really think that he has to disclose where he lives to send snail mail.

- Evan

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
The_Z said:
Christ, would you shut up?
Many many people want this pack, but I don't see them acting like this.
Sorry, but I just detest those who try and rush someone to do something. :|

The above quote was also from you.
You have to realise that Djipi CAN NOT release the pack due to difficulties at home. Plus, I hear that some things are being revised here and there.
Someone already states that and you post about how it isn't released.
Finally, someone speaking up...I totally agree with you, we should all be patient, for those who have the brain capabilities to do so...There have been so many questions from "when is Djipi´s pack is finished?" to "this project is probably dead", really anoying questions. I know there is one person in this forum who has the habit to ask the latter...:huh:

Hawkseye

Isn't it obvious that he's waiting for orkin to finish the plugin, then both can be released at the same time?
Djipi probably wants his pack to be played how it should be - with cel shaded characters too for the complete experience...
It will be worth the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.