What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Cel Zelda Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Hello all !!!!!

I HAVE INTERNET!!!!!!

I check a way to upload my work because Megaupload upload at 2 Ko/s!!!!

Any ideas??

Morkai

Torrent

fantastic news,....

i think torrent is a nice idea. What do you mean?

Can't wait for it..

After the rain there will be sunshine .... I hope your wife found another job an all develop well!

Cheers

Morkai

Im Bored

lol@censors
wow djipi, thats awesome! Yeah it sort of looks like a torrent will be the easiest way out of this. Have you tried yousendit.com or rapidshare.de (?? . de or .com??) I think you may have the same upload speed problems, though...

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
That´s good news, Djipi! And don´t use Rapidshare unless you are gonna upload the entire file (without splitting) because it´s going to take hours for those who don´t have a account there.

Persephone

Morkai said:
i think torrent is a nice idea. What do you mean?

you need a real ftp server with a good bandwidth to make a torrent or else it'll be very slow, so i don't think it's a good idea. (if someone has a server, no need to create a torrent since we'll be only a few to download the pack.

Tjalian

Im Bored said:
wow djipi, thats awesome! Yeah it sort of looks like a torrent will be the easiest way out of this. Have you tried yousendit.com or rapidshare.de (?? . de or .com??) I think you may have the same upload speed problems, though...

Rapidshare.de bans proxies, meaning the majority of the UK can't download from there.

EDIT: You can use mytempdir.com, but they'd have to be split.

cosmocanyon

Djipi, you just need to figure out a way to get the file to me. I'm going to put it up on Indiana Univeristy's connection, so there shouldn't be a problem for everyone else to get it once I get it. (If that makes sense) How big is the file??

- Evan

Kiggles

Persephone said:
you need a real ftp server with a good bandwidth to make a torrent or else it'll be very slow, so i don't think it's a good idea. (if someone has a server, no need to create a torrent since we'll be only a few to download the pack.
True. It will be slow. For about an hour. Once enough pieces are distributed to enough people, all of the simultanious uploads between peers will quickly bring the speed up, given how popular this pack is.

One way or another there will be a torrent. Djipi just needs to figure out how to start distributing it. As soon as a few people have copies, it will beging popping up all over the place. EDK, Torrent, ftp, http, DC. Djipi really only needs to worry about getting it to a handful of people. They can take care of the rest for him.

pilm

Yes, I think creating a torrent tracker is a good idea. Then Djipi will only have to give us the .torrent link, set his client to superseed mode, and after a few hours it'll be fast as light.

Last edited:

koolkarts

Sexy Beast
Gr8 News Djipi! I think torrent is the best, personally, as there are very few restrictions, but the speed can get to be a problem if it's not being hosted....

Mireneye

Hej Djipi. I can host the file at my FTP and give a Temporary ftp account to everybody here, so that you can access and download the file from me. However if so, let Djipi finish uploading it first, don't try to DL the file before it's 'done'

I'll send you a PM Djipi with the 'details' but you have to post the same details here when you finished uploading the file =)

Status
Not open for further replies.