What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Cel Zelda Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjalian

koolkarts said:
Djipi said to me on AIM that he wants to release the pack with Orkin's plugin

First of all, if Djipi can only post at work, how comes he's on AIM?

Secondly, even if this is true, lets not play the blaming game.

Alchemist

hmmm the plot of the murder-mystery of the Celda-Pack thickens...

The only questioned left to be answered is...
"When iz teh paxorz ghetin releazt?"

koolkarts

Sexy Beast
Djipi has AIM, he hasn't been on it though for ages, because of his internet problems. You can PM him to confirm, and one more thing - what's the blaming game?

Mollymutt

Well for anybody who cares, I finally got all of the pieces together for my first interior. I changed it a bit, and I think it looks better.

ChimouJ

I like it a lot. Everyone except for the strokes.

It looks just fine if you're going for your own brand of style; however, not if you're going for the Wind Waker style. The Wind Waker didn't have those strokes. If you'd remove the strokes, it would cure this problem.

You might not be going for the true look of the Wind Waker. I don't know how difficult it is to remove the strokes.

Mollymutt

ChimouJ said:
I like it a lot. Everyone except for the strokes.

It looks just fine if you're going for your own brand of style; however, not if you're going for the Wind Waker style. The Wind Waker didn't have those strokes. If you'd remove the strokes, it would cure this problem.

You might not be going for the true look of the Wind Waker. I don't know how difficult it is to remove the strokes.
I am going for a WW style, I modeled it after this pic. The_Z, the rweason the chests and Link look bad, is because I moved all the hi-rez stuff out of my folder so when I needed to check the tiling, it didn't take so long for it to load.

The Dave

It doesn't really look like what you modeled it after. The WW screenshot has wider seperation between lines and that wide grain design running horizontal.

The_Z

"The_A"
Mollymutt said:
The_Z, the rweason the chests and Link look bad, is because I moved all the hi-rez stuff out of my folder so when I needed to check the tiling, it didn't take so long for it to load.

Yes I know that. :p

Mollymutt

The Dave said:
It doesn't really look like what you modeled it after. The WW screenshot has wider seperation between lines and that wide grain design running horizontal.
I guess I could have just pasted the screenshot into the game. :(

The Dave

No, but you could have tried to resemble it if that was your base. You can't even tell those walls are supposed to be bark.

Mollymutt

I know what you mean, but the WW pic looks more like a mountain than a tree. BTW, it not supposed to be bark. The houses in OOT are hollowed out trees, so the walls are the inside of a tree.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.