What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

A Link to the Past style Ocarina of Time by JDavis

TS_Death_Angel

The action text on the A button. There is a side effect of this, though. The -life- won't show unless you have your sword out or if you are moving.

klasa

Cant you use the arrows of the c buttons?
Or maybe both (greater chance it'l be on the screen)

TS_Death_Angel

klasa said:
Cant you use the arrows of the c buttons?
Or maybe both (greater chance it'l be on the screen)
Yes but the it will become extremely complicated, and I'm not sure if a C button can be scaled to the size of the box that contains the sword.

Tjalian

TS_Death_Angel said:
The action text on the A button. There is a side effect of this, though. The -life- won't show unless you have your sword out or if you are moving.

But surely there's a way to modify that, right? ;)

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan

loopsider

xneoangel said:
Hmm i wonder how navi will look in snes style...

Zelda03fairy.jpg

OP
JDavis

JDavis

loopsider: If it were only that simple...

Anyway, I've been a bit sidetracked lately, but I am reworking and otherwise going-over the Kokiri Forest textures that Muhmuh did, and when I'm done with that I'll have some new pics.

And Djipi's take on the project is certainly... interesting.

Oh, and before I forget, I'm considering making a "DX" version of the pack, where-in I clean up the textures and make full use of their size. Not just a simple applying of a Photoshop filter, but going back and smoothing them out by hand and such... But one thing at a time :p

Last edited:

pedrocasilva

JDavis said:

Anyway, I've been a bit sidetracked lately, but I am reworking and otherwise going-over the Kokiri Forest textures that Muhmuh did, and when I'm done with that I'll have some new pics.

Oh, and before I forget, I'm considering making a "DX" version of the pack, where-in I clean up the textures and make full use of their size. Not just a simple applying of a Photoshop filter, but going back and smoothing them out by hand and such... But one thing at a time :p
Someone should put a menu to choose what texture pack to play at the beggining of the game :drool: I'm gonna have like 3 to 4 folders with the same emulator and diferent packs in it. :evil:

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
Yeah, there's like 3 texture packs for Oot now. I keep having to rename folders when i want to use a different pack.

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
JDavis said:

If I could see some of the textures you redid in your style, we could share work and I could retexture some other locations.
By the Way, I tried something with the Fairies, but it seems to be harder than I thought.. :/

Last edited:

xneoangel

Persona User
I think your fairy texture looks pretty good, the only problem is the colors... hmmm maybe there's a way to change the colors via gameshark codes or something.

TS_Death_Angel

I didn't make this code, but this is supposed to change the colours of Navi.

V1.0
811E2154 43RR
811E2158 43GG
811E215B 43BB

V1.1
811E2314 43RR
811E2318 43GG
811E231B 43BB

V1.2
811E2A14 43RR
811E2A18 43GG
811E2A1B 43BB

jessman(reborn)

EmuTalk's Own L'istigatore
So...I guess Link's gonna stick with blonde hair, huh? I know that this isn't MY mod, but if you're gonna change everything else, especially Navi (which looks great, btw), you should change his clothes or at least hair. The classic Link was Brown...