What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

A Link to the Past style Ocarina of Time by JDavis

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
Ok, I remade some of my old textures and made some new ones, so there are no more huge pixels. Here's what I've done so far, please tell me what you think.

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
You dont seem to pay any attention to me... So i'll give you some screenshots lol...

You can download the textures i've done so far 3 posts above.
If you disable fog the effect will even be better... But i didn't know that while i took the screenshots.

Last edited:

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Heya, that's right; you gotta show some screenies to get attention here ;)
Man, that looks pretty good...especially, it truely has the "A link to the past"-feel to it :)

My problem with this is just that I don't think this will ever be finished, because areas, other than Kokiri Forest and Hyrule Plains, will be hard to find "a link to the past"-like textures for...(not to mention all the time it takes to finish such a mod)...
I'd love to be proven wrong, though ;)

Hau rein :)

pedrocasilva

Engeljaeger said:
Heya, that's right; you gotta show some screenies to get attention here ;)
Man, that looks pretty good...especially, it truely has the "A link to the past"-feel to it :)

My problem with this is just that I don't think this will ever be finished, because areas, other than Kokiri Forest and Hyrule Plains, will be hard to find "a link to the past"-like textures for...(not to mention all the time it takes to finish such a mod)...
I'd love to be proven wrong, though ;)

Hau rein :)
yeah, it's looking really awesome :) (I too was bought by the pics) :party:

Spensad

The Lone Shadow
This pack is gonna be awsome.

I loved link to the past and by the looks of it your doing a really great job of bringing that look into OOT.

Keep it up.

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
Are you nuts?

bloodyzelda said:
Although I don't like ALTTP or OOT (hey, that's my opinion), it looks great!

omg, are you serious? OoT and ALTTP are the 2 best zelda games so far(until TP comes out). There's no way you can be serious. So, do you not like zelda at all, or just not like those 2 zelda games. Because if you just don't like those 2 zelda games but like other zelda games, your insane.

Kerber2k

The legend of Zelda for NES is the best zelda IMO. The pixels were even created by Shigeru Miyamoto..no other Zelda had that much relashionship with its creator. (Supposedly using his childhood as inspiration) The SNES one translates Zelda, and compliments using the technology at the current time much like OOT for N64.

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
Zelda for NES is good, but ALTTP and OoT are a lot more fun and have a more detailed background story to them. Me personally, I like all the zelda games, though i still haven't played wind waker yet because i have no gamecube cause I have no money. I don't know what i'm gonna do when tp comes out, i think i'll try to borrow a friends gamecube so i can play(hopefully he's grown tired of it). Then when the revolution comes out i'll buy that if i can afford it. *sigh*... i'm so poor.

Vanit

Haha, he was referring to the fact that you talked about not having enough money for a Gamecube, where as if you were in the part you should be saying you don't have enough rupees for a Gamecube :p.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
I like all the pictures, MuhMuh, but isn´t this supposed to be a project by JDavis, and not..you? I do like the shots, i really do, but JDavis started this project, and i think it is unfair that you give all the attention to MuhMuh instead of JDavis, who got this idea first to begin with. And we haven´t heard anything from him for days...

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
Vanit said:
Haha, he was referring to the fact that you talked about not having enough money for a Gamecube, where as if you were in the part you should be saying you don't have enough rupees for a Gamecube :p.

Oh, ok. I didn't get that cuz i didn't give the rupees thing any thought.

OP
JDavis

JDavis

Sorry guys, it's been a busy month, and will probably be a busy semester... (that's college for you). I'll post more when I have it >_>;