What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

A Link to the Past style Ocarina of Time by JDavis

Vinilipe

Brazillian EmuTalk Member
They follow almost the same style, a cartoony style...
The Celda Pack and ALTTP;
But that doesnt mean they are the same or that your project is bad.
Please don't stop!!!

jessman(reborn)

EmuTalk's Own L'istigatore
Looking good, man! All you gotta do now is give Link purple hair, lol. j/k. Pink hair was a fad at the time in Japan, but seriously...while this is one of the cooler mods I've seen, please give Link brown hair or something more classic. Keep up the good work! ;)

Conker rox

wow that looken quite good. Ow yer and if your wondering why your sky is all mest up try turning on the "using software vertex clipper" option under directX in the configure graphics plugin place that should get rid of the messted up sky

Last edited:

AkumuHau

this project is really interesting, im really wondering how you'll make all the areas work, but good luck to you, can't wait till this is done

AkumuHau

looks great!

there should be a website that has all the hi-res projects and such for N64 games, just so there's not a forum full of dead projects, but a detailed site that explains and keeps track of progress

Blink

EDIT: Well page eleven LOOKED like the last page at first. xD

The project is looking great though MuhMuh. Definately lovin Kokiri Village, but I think Goron city needs more of the pixelated feel that Kokiri Village has. Maybe make it have a more adobe/red tint to it as well? Just kinda throwing ideas out there...

Last edited: