What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta - High Res - Majora's Mask

El Kameleon

if anyone can help me out, i need fonts from the wind waker, and i cant seem to find them :p so if someone could point me in the right direction, that would greatly improve the rate at wich i get this crap done :p

ChimouJ

This is my update of the Hero's Shield for Majora's Mask. I may not be as good at this as other people, but I'm proud of my progress on this shield.

zeldafan970

Nice shield ChimouJ, but I don't think it needs lighting effects or anything on it because of the cel shading style. I think it needs just the basic 4 colors to keep the cartoon style. Ya know what I mean? But that's just my opinion.

El Kameleon

here's my recent WIP, not done obviously... I should really start my own thread :p

title.jpg

Toasty

Sony battery
I'd increase the space between 'Majora's' and 'Mask' and decrease the space that the apostrophe gets a little bit. To me it kind of runs together and looks like "Smask". Maybe it's just me though. :p

El Kameleon

Wow, arent we a bunch of critics? first, i'd love to work with Djipi, but i've seen neither hide nor hair of him in the last 2 weeks it seems, so until i hear from him otherwise, i'm on my own. i'll fix the "cel" issue as well as the spacing. as far as me staying in Djipis thread, i post where i feel it applies, but i think i'll just start my own thread to make everyone happy.

Im Bored

lol@censors
Ugh. You probably think Im on your case but im not. come on dude, take a little bit of criticism. Have you seen Fed's Hi Res OOT Package thread, where for like 6 pages, the guys are just "No, this part of the logo is wrong?" It took like 6 pages. People are anal here about both Zelda, and Logos. I pointed out you mis-spelled a word. A pretty major mistake to be fair... but at the end of the day, Mollymutt told me something that still holds true: You should ignore what most pedants say here, and just do what you are happy with.

We are all just here to give suggestions. And be aware people are forever going to point out the bad, than the good. So while theres some minor niggles, I will state that yea, what I see there, I DO like, and Im sure its the way with other people. Sorry if I sound harsh, I really dont mean to be, its just trying to put everything in to perspective.

El Kameleon

haha, no worries, i worked on the title screen very late at night, with way too much coca cola in my system :p and with the letters being white on a trasparent background, it slipped by me. I thought something didnt look quite right. that was the easy fix considering i saved that file as a photoshop file, but as far as the majoras mask part goes, i'll have to redo that one, didnt save it :p dont worry about the logo, it'll be great when i'm done, just dont expect it to be "exactly" like what is seen here, i'm expiriment ing with some ideas i'll of course run by the fans first before i make any decisions. I appreciate that bit of constructive critisizm, it keeps me going.

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
El kameleon , you would like to work with me?
I really appreciate your help , i like a lot what you done .

The Logo is finish so don't work on it. Link , epona ,open menu , inside tower and the city is finish.
If you want to help me , you can start to remake with cell style the ice field , but not the temple (because i have a great idea for ALL the temple).

But i really want work with you on this project.

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Djipi said:
El kameleon , you would like to work with me?
I really appreciate your help , i like a lot what you done .

The Logo is finish so don't work on it. Link , epona ,open menu , inside tower and the city is finish.
If you want to help me , you can start to remake with cell style the ice field , but not the temple (because i have a great idea for ALL the temple).

But i really want work with you on this project.
Does this mean you are back now Djipi?

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Yes i'm back!!!!! mdtauk,ithink your aren't here because you don't have post for long time. I already don't have internet in my house but i have internet to my job and i can post tothe forum .

Have you make progress? ihave an idea mdtauk and i would like to know if you agree with it.

send me a p and i will tell you my idea. ok?