What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta - High Res - Majora's Mask

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Great job Djipi. But it's clear that you're going for an entirely different style this time.
The moon looks really perfected, with everything aligned. But I don't think it should look like that, because I feel it clashes with the environments you've retextured. It looks way too real for this game.
I like El Kameleon's moon better, but it doesn't fit your actual style either :p
Try to go for something in between those two styles (ultra-realistic and cell-shaded)

El Kameleon

man, all them replies when djipi posts something, and i get nothing :p shows where i stand, but thanks for the compliment Anchel, even though i didnt put much work into the moon :\

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Really amazing work Djipi! But if you´re gonna change the moon, like Anchel suggested, (and i don´t exactly agree with that) could you upload the moon you have there, if it´s possible? And i´m already aware of his personal life difficulties people...

The_Z

"The_A"
Amazing.
Things that caught my eye:
The Shooting Gallery Sign with the Octrock. Very clever.
The moon! Looks fantastic.

The_Z

"The_A"
Ok. Maybe I stated it a bit wrong. I meant the Octorock sign.
And I'm not a retard. I know that you can only change textures. :plain: I would think that this forum would be called "High Resolution Textures Projects" for a reason.

Last edited:

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Ok now let me explain my idea for my new project :

you have seen that the moon , logo , menu is real ok?

My majora's mask project will be different that my cell ocarina of time project. That is to say , all my majora's mask game will be in cell mod BUT ALL THE TEMPLE AND THE MOON will be in REAL MOD (something like twilight princess ).

It's just the beginning for my new project so i won't change the moon lol

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Djipi said:

My majora's mask project will be different that my cell ocarina of time project. That is to say , all my majora's mask game will be in cell mod BUT ALL THE TEMPLE AND THE MOON will be in REAL MOD (something like twilight princess ).

Thank you SO MUCH for not changing the moon, it´s perfect!

supergoku5

Djipi said:

Ouf merci de garder ocarina of time
Ouf thanck you ^^
:party:

Mollymutt

Looks great, but are you going for a different look than you did on OOT? Some of these textures look much more realistic than your cell style.

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Mollymutt , i would like to make a different experience for majora's ask!!!!
Allgame in cell mod and temple and the moon in realistic mod!!!!

Near like Twilight princess