What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta - High Res - Majora's Mask

Im Bored

lol@censors
Hey, i was just wondering if someone could post up their settings for Majoras mask? ROM properties and Rice settings if you could? i can get every other N64 game running, but this one. That includes OOT, which i found weird. I can load the game, start it, and when I load a save state the game will look perfect for a split second and then the screen goes blank. i assume its my settings, and I know everyones PC is different, but maybe it would help. Sorry if this isnt the right place to ask, but i thought id keep it to an existing MM thread incase anyone else whos interested in this project, as I am, has the same problem.

quixos

great work. if you do lose interest please release what you've done!

looking at these pics is like smelling good food coming from a kitchen. :)

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
OMG!!:happy: :happy: :happy: That is amazing... Just a slight complaint that dosen´t matter much..On the last picture, i think it´s supposed to be rocks there on the edge. Anyway, amazing work Djipi!

Last edited:

El Kameleon

just thought i'd post over here that i'm currently working on a cell shaded version of MM, and i would like to join whoever else is working on this, cause its a big project and i dont think i could attack it all by myself. at the moment i'm just working on the characters. comments and constructive critisizm are welcome. heres a sample:

majora.jpg

ChimouJ

This is my Hero's Shield. Originally intended for Ocarina of Time, El Kameleon did me a favor and converted it into Majora's Mask format. As far as I can tell, this is the final of the texture. If anyone has any suggestions for improving it, I'm open to it.

People are open to take it if they wish. Authors of texture packs can include it in their packs if it matches the style their developing. I am good at metallic objects. Not so good at wood. Wood really requires Photoshop, and I only have Illustrator.

If someone does decide to use it, again I don't mind at all. I would be flattered actually. The only thing I ask is that someone post a screenshot of this texture in use, so that I know it works for others. El Kameleon said that it works fine for him, but actually seeing it would be cool.