What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta - High Res - Majora's Mask

bobablob

Djipi and MDTA - AWESOME WORK!!!!!

I wonder though, if in contrast to some of the other works on this message board you guys elect to go a slightly different route with this one and release periodic updates that we can download and test out for you all?

I'm sure that sounds selfish. But meh! Thanks again guys. Looks awesome!

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
^^ You mean like they were doing a few months ago. The problem with that is, you have to go though a lot of pages to get the updates, or you have to download what you've already downloaded every time you get an update. I think it's better to wait until it's 100% done and then download it rather than the other ways, but that's just me.

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Now I have done the signposts, I have gone back and changed the signpost-textbox-backing to match.

Also the hearts are done...

Last edited:

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
I've got a question: Is there some kinda technical difference between the textures of OOT and MM? Cuz if not you might be able to take lots of textures already done in OOT projects..might safe quite some time to get this done...though it won't fit into your "something else"-project ;)

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Other than the names of the dumps, alot of the textures share the same size, but as we are working on a style which fits the original artwork to the game, and not trying to make it look like the other two OoT Projects, all the textures so far have been remade.

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
There is no plan to release anything until it is all 100% complete. If that changes we will let you know. And there is no deadline, we work on bits as and when we can.

pilm

This looks very good, Djipi, but please don't give up your Celda project ! I know the end of a project is often not as interresting as the beginning, but we're all waiting to see the OoT pack :)

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Djipi is finishing up OoT at the moment, but the project has not been stopped or halted...