What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta - High Res - Majora's Mask

pilm

Nice idea, it could create a really unique feeling :)
You'll have to adjust correctly the balance between shading and realism to archieve a coherent graphical environnement, but if it is well done (and I don't doubt you'll archieve that ;) ) this will kick ass.

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Well me and Djipi have been talking, and we may be making some changes to the style of the pack, so ignore what you have seen before, and look out for some images soon...

koolkarts

Sexy Beast
mdtauk said:
Well me and Djipi have been talking, and we may be making some changes to the style of the pack, so ignore what you have seen before, and look out for some images soon...
Kool! Can't Wait!

The Dave

If you guys are going for a realism thing, I think you should really discuss with MuhMuh, his stuff can't be topped and looks amazing with regards to Majora's Mask.

bobablob

You two are absolutely amazing. This is great. The Celda Texture pack for Ocarina of Time is outstanding, but somehow Cell textures don't fit the Majora's Mask world. The realistic, gritty effect you two have come up with is just outstanding. Please see this through to completion!

mini_mike86

cant say i fully like the realistic/ cel-shaded hybrid....

the eye candy of the seperate versions was brilliant.
There is a cel and real version of OoT now..
why do you not both do a cel and real version of MM....?

if not..
any chance of releasing what was done of the cel shaded version Djipi? it looked amazing!! there definatly needs to be a cel-shaded version of TLoZ:MM without a doubt!!

continue with the good work guys.

Last edited:

ChimouJ

If Djipi and MD really aren't developing a cel-shaded version anymore, then it really kills my enthusiasm for the project.

There's already a realistic MM project going on. It just seems boring to me. If Djipi wants to do something different, that's fine. I'm just one person.