dx_start_screen.gif

w00t

het rice: do you plan on implenting the
fixes for this wonderful game? anything
I can do to help?

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Super Mario 64, DirectX for Nvidia TNT/TNT2/Geforce Or Better

The textures on this wall are sometimes totally screwed as you can see... (the gap at the top is due to emulator toolbar which i forgot to disable :p)

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Sayargh said:
Super Mario 64, DirectX for Nvidia TNT/TNT2/Geforce Or Better

The textures on this wall are sometimes totally screwed as you can see... (the gap at the top is due to emulator toolbar which i forgot to disable :p)

And again, try disabling Fast Textures.

Re: dr mario

marioshroom said:
i am always of the understand that nobody works of dr. mario.

but....

the pills are very good for the first with the new 5.0.0!!

only the screen is a disaster behind them!

directx force buffer clear copy + back, frame skip on.

are the settings. maybe another settings will make a better background?

Can you post a screenshot please? Maybe we'll get DR mario to work (correctly). Please read my other thread about DR Mario too.

leizar

Tony Hawk's Pro skater:
doesn't seem to have a texture right

(How can I disable the FPS counter to flicker while in fullscreen?)

leizar

I've met some problem with the combiner type;
I mean, I've tried all of them but I can't find one that is really K for my Gefoce FX 5200.)

Moreover I've found errors in almost every game.
Since I couldn't fill the thread with snaps I've created a web page just for this.
This is the URL:
http://www.geocities.com/leizar357

I hope it can be useful

You plugin is really cool but in the last version there are more errors than with the previous one.

Crinx

Well, with some fiddling, I managed to get the plugin to work for Mario 64, but when I try ANY other game, it COMPLETELY hangs my system, to the point I have to manually turn the power off. Huge bug.

Trotterwatch

Crinx, did you try using 3D Analyse?(I posted help about the utility in the other thread you made regarding it)

Last edited:

Clements

Turok wall textures not right (Jabo's plugin is the only plugin to make it work AFAIK)

Clements

Quake 64 appears very weird indeed, it flickers, and also when moving the graphics sort of freeze and blur:

Clements

MK4 runs great, fast and fluid, apart from the energy bars not showing up during a fight (they appear for a split second before a fight)

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Paper Mario Issues

Paper Mario runs flawlessly (as far I have tested). You need to set Frame Update to "at 1st CI change" to get rid of most flickering.

There are some (very few) places were the background flickers while you move, but there are one or two half rooms so far.

The only problem: In places were there was flicker before, there is still bad sprites. Mario, items and enemies appear black. Here's a shot. (Everything is with default settings except Fast Textures and the CI change)

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Paper Mario 2

Paper Mario: When using force linear filter, some graphics have horizontal lines. It's hard to see in the shot (maybe cos of the jpg compression?)

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Serious fullscreen prob.

When going to fullscreen, Application that use to stay 'on top' try remain on top while playing, causing a serious flicker, and a game speed decrese.

This happens for example with the windows task manager, cursorxp, and maybe others.

Even the emulator statusbar shows itself frequently, so I to stick to windowed mode.