What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Final Cel Zelda MOD

Mollymutt

Im BoredYour never going to get a perfect link there said:
That's not true, thet's a texture that gets scrambled up by the emu. When Orkin's plugin comes out, I'm going to retexture these from screenshots. Although, there is some difference in how it looks depending on your settings.

Last edited:

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Can I ask people to post screenshots in this thread of their games running in the cel-style. It is always nice to see one's work in use...

ChimouJ

Re-Textures That Don't Load:
Sky (All)
Link's Eyes
Link's Nose
Link's Ears
Link's Boots
Link's Sheathe
Hyrule Field Tree Boundry
Lake Hylia Tree Boundry
Brick Foundations (Kakariko)
Goron Faces
Goron Body
Zora Body
All Eyes Except Zora

These are the ones that I've found so far at least.

Tjalian

THELEGENDOFZELDA-144.jpg

THELEGENDOFZELDA-146.jpg

THELEGENDOFZELDA-147.jpg

THELEGENDOFZELDA-148.jpg

THELEGENDOFZELDA-149.jpg

THELEGENDOFZELDA-151.jpg

THELEGENDOFZELDA-152.jpg

THELEGENDOFZELDA-153.jpg

THELEGENDOFZELDA-154.jpg

THELEGENDOFZELDA-155.jpg

THELEGENDOFZELDA-156.jpg

THELEGENDOFZELDA-158.jpg

THELEGENDOFZELDA-159.jpg

THELEGENDOFZELDA-160.jpg

THELEGENDOFZELDA-162.jpg

THELEGENDOFZELDA-163.jpg

THELEGENDOFZELDA-164.jpg

Last edited:

Hellfire51

Ok fixed invisible Link by turning off normal blender, but there is still a chunk of the border around the magic meter that either is not loading or has a transparency issue.

none of the sky seems to be loading either.

the labels that tell you what you have highlighted in the selection menu also don't seem to be loaded

im using Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.2) [!] and its internal name as reported by PJ64 is THE LEGEND OF ZELDA

Last edited:

V99

pwner
Well the pack is good... and very nicely done. But I don't think I could play the whole game over again... I might when the plugin comes out.

But for now... here are some screenshots.. 1280x1024 on my crappy 9600XT :p

V99

pwner
Engeljaeger said:
@ V99: Eeer...that doesn't look like Djipi's stuff...looks rather like Fed's pack...

LOL! Thats a very good point... I guess when I extracted it from the RAR it just merged together with the other pack...:yucky:

My bad :whistling

Hosma293

Beta Quest Freak
Ok, first off I'd just like to say that this will go down in Zelda History!
Well done Djipi!! :D

On another note,
Mollymutt said:
I figured out what the subscreen problem was. There isn't any english words for the menu screens. I used mdtauk's textures for the menus. Here they are.
Mollymutt, would you be able to post the File Select screen textures as well?

*Crosses Fingures*

The_Z

"The_A"
My updated list:

Items untextured

SELECT ITEM SUBSCREEN
-faded weird egg
-faded chicken
-faded Sold out
-faded versions of all adult link items.
-Blue Potion

WORLD/DUNGEON
-Spider Web in "Inside the Deku Tree"
-Path to Death Mountain Trail from Karkariko Village
-Several Grottoes. One example would be the one in Karkariko Village with the 2 redeads.
-Stormy Sky
-Back of rectangular signs.
-Go to Zora's River, and get to where you get the waterfall to open up. When you land there, you'll notice some textures that have been un-retextured.
-Most of Zoras and Gorons.
-Something in Kokiri Forest -> http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/6614/untitled7yi.jpg

FILE SELECT
-Letters when you select new name.
-Buttons from file select (File 1, File 2, ect)
-Items in Options

Errors I have
-I have a mass of blue dots appearing in Hyrule Castle Market. :( Any Solutions?
-Some objects have parts that.. "strech". Example picture: http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/6724/untitled7ib.jpg
-Soem problems: http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/123/untitled9xo.jpg Look at the "PRESS START". Looks odd. :(

Please help add on to this.

And yes, I am using Rice's Plugin 6.1.1 beta 10

Last edited:

64fanatic

Holy Crap It takes forever for Rice Video to load all those sweet cel shaded goodness...Awesome pack Guys!

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: