What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Final Cel Zelda MOD

V99

pwner
oh ffs, Can someone PLEASE get another mirror? This is ridiculous.

EDIT - downloading at 22Kbs... Will try and get another mirror once I've got the file.

Last edited:

Mollymutt

Looks great!! Though I'm having a couple problems. First, Link is invisible (I know this is a setting problem), and the menu screens aren't complete.

The_Z

"The_A"
The_Z said:
I'm not sure if all of the things can be retextured, but here are some that arent retextured, I think.
-Part of the subscreen.
-Some objects: faded claim check, faded quiver, Blue potion
-Spider Web in Deku Tree? I'm not sure if it's retextured.
-Select File screen is a bit odd.
-Letters when making a new name.
-Karkariko Village - if you look at the path to the DMC, you see the textures onretextured.
-Dodongo's Lower Jaw in Dodongo's Cavern

Mollymutt: Yea, that was one of the problems I've encountered.
Above are a few more. I'd like it if people would add onto this list. :)

gandalf

Member ready to help
Jason Rose said:
I think I screwed up...

don´t exepct miracles with that "video card"

nice Djipi :)

if only you can upload it to emulation64, would be better :) (ask martin)

Toasty

Sony battery
I just PM'd Djipi to see if I could host a BitTorrent and or host the file on Gnutella, so if he says yes I'll let you guys know how/where I distribute it.

Jason Rose

Hakumei Mitsukai
gandalf said:
don´t exepct miracles with that "video card"
Of course not. It's just that when it looks good and suddenly turns to crap after talking to somebody, I have to wonder what the hell happened.

Seems to be working fine now though. I tried to recreate that "glitch" and nothing happened. Oh well, enough of that. It's a wonderful mod. Thank you! :D

ChimouJ

I've experienced that glitch once with a GameShark code.

Anyway, I'm downloading the pack now and I'm really excited about playing it. It'll take a half an hour... Wow...

I'm so glad I won't be hearing "omfg wen iz da pak comign oot??????" anymore.

Mollymutt

I figured out what the subscreen problem was. There isn't any english words for the menu screens. I used mdtauk's textures for the menus. Here they are.

Last edited:

pilm

Wooow.
I just finished to download the pack, and truly this is incredible. Each detail of the game is retextured, it is just amazing. We have all seen screenshots and WIPs, but the final result is even more wonderfull.
Thanks a lot Djipi :)

Btw, maybe you could post some screenshots on the first post ?

Last edited:

Toasty

Sony battery
Alright, I got the okay from Djipi, so I'm trying out hosting a BitTorrent. It's my first attempt, so bare with me if there are technical difficulties, and don't expect perfect performance out of my connection (I can't guarantee how reliable this tracker will be, but I will do my best to keep it running as much as possible.) Also, don't expect ultra-fast (or even moderately fast) downloads until there are a reasonable number of seeds on the torrent. I will edit this post to reflect any changes I make. PM me to report problems or ask questions. It's an imperfect solution until someone more suitable hosts a torrent. :)

BitTorrent tracker closed

EDIT: Also, anyone who has already downloaded the pack, please feel free to seed!

11/13/05 @ 3:46 PM PST: Wow, it's been slow the past day and a half, but we just got about 40 uploads started in the past couple minutes. Expect slower downloads until some of the downloads complete and start seeding.

Just under an hour later: The last hour has seen a huge spike in activity (about 65 uploads) and lots of people are seeding now, so speeds should be getting more stable. Thanks much to all the seeders - you are really helping out!

11/13/05 @ 5:10 PM PST: Happy 100th upload from the torrent! :party:

11/13/05 @ 6:42 PM PST: Happy 200th! :party:

11/13/05 @ 9:51 PM PST: 300 uploads, 53 seeders, and the rush is finally starting to slow down a bit. We still have plenty of seeders though (obviously), so don't hesitate to grab the pack if you haven't yet.

11/14/05 @ 4:53 PM PST: We just passed 40GB downloaded and it looks like most of the heavy traffic has died down. Since the FTP and HTTP servers should be able to handle the few uploads we're still getting, I'll be closing the tracker tonight at 7:30 PM PST, unless traffic increases again. Any peers that are still downloading at 7:30 will be given enough time to finish and then the tracker will be shut down. If someone else would like to run a tracker for the torrent let me know and I will post a link to your tracker here.

11/14/05 @ 7:30 PM PST: Closed the tracker. Thanks to all the seeders! Altogether we uploaded 528 copies of the pack.

Last edited:

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Ummm... aren't certain things missing?
Or are the letters and menus in another file?
Or is it that only French words and menus are in the pack?
But if so, then what happened to mdtauk's menus in english?
And only the letter T is in hi-res?
It looks like only french is supported so far, guys...
But still, all your job is great, Djipi! Thank you for your efforts!

Edit: Ok, never mind. I found that the only English missing things are some of the menu texts and the letters in the menus (including the enter file name letters you can choose from)
One thing I really liked is the way different fairies look. Like, for example, you can notice now more than ever the differences

Last edited:

Speez

zero-frag said:
Excuse-me, I have a bug : All the textures are not loaded. Why ???
they talked about that along time ago how they couldn't really do the dirt walls for some reason, I forget why though. Looks great Djipi. It only downloaded at around 6 kbs for me but I just set it overnight for a surprise in the morning lol