What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Final Cel Zelda MOD

M[u]ddy

Here's the eMule-Link for those,
who are interested in:
ed2k://|file|Djipi's.Final.Cell.Zelda.MOD.ace|81458851|8FCE59B2AB13DBA2F99D42F6257E7FB7|/|sources,80.142.255.4:1234|/

talker

Mireneye said:
It's only natural that the speed is different. 1, is how long from sweden you live, 2,what connection you have yourself 3, what I have... And also how many are connected, and what am I downloading at the same time ?. Alot of variables, which makes for varied DL speed. Let me just say that right now my total in/out data is about 5mb-10mb/second with all things im doing, not only hosting this =)

blah, blah, i live in norway, and got 77 kb/ps.. with a 2mbit connection

takas

i downloaded it and played it for 2 hours now! AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot djipi!!!!!:)

One thing i thought that was included are the rendered backgrounds(links treehouse, marketplace,....). didnt mdtauk finish them?

M[u]ddy

Speez said:
they talked about that along time ago how they couldn't really do the dirt walls for some reason, I forget why though. Looks great Djipi. It only downloaded at around 6 kbs for me but I just set it overnight for a surprise in the morning lol
Actualy the Walls have been remade and they are working.
Zero-frag said that NONE of the textures is working for him.

zero-frag

The walls don't work and a lots of other textures. In kokiri forest only the grass works.The letters and the icons work also. I tried with PJ64 and 1964 ==> same problem. I have the last rice's plug-in. I think it is from my rom. So, please if someone has a rom wich works, send me a PM with the link. thx

Last edited:

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Wow Djipi! Congratulations with the skyboxes! I was surprised when I saw how great it looks when the sky turns from day to evening, to night, etc
Surely that is one of your best! The rest of the game looks pretty nice. I've just got to Hyrule Castle and up to that point, I can say that the pack works perfectly (except the select file menus, as I said before)
EDIT:
Just a little something: In Hyrule Market, the doors stand out way too much because they are the only things in the background that don't look blurry, LOL
And in the Temple of Time, the pedestal should show three hollows for the spiritual stones, just as the text says when you examine them.
But I'm not pressing you to make the changes, Djipi.
I'm just making comments though I like this pack very much. If you don't like the comments, please tell me and I will not mention any again ;)

Last edited:

mots

dumbass
Great, now we only have to start bugging Orkin to release his Plugin and we have the perfect Celda :bouncy:

EDIT: have german high-res textures also been done? and if not, could somebody be so kind and do that (im very bad in Photoshop) :plain:

Last edited:

htownpaablo

Awesome, I'm downloading right now. I do have a question though. Will I need a souped up graphics card for all the graphics to display correctly?

Papikoko

Hi i am new here . It looks really good i'm downloading it. Does the pack work with the U.S version ? because I have that one, I don't have the european. Thanks for the answer.

minkster

Wow! This is great,I'm downloading it right now. I hope I didn't annoy you too much asking for the release :)

Dejital

Papikoko said:
Hi i am new here . It looks really good i'm downloading it. Does the pack work with the U.S version ? because I have that one, I don't have the european. Thanks for the answer.
Yes, most versions of Ocarina of Time should work. Some things may, however, not show up. But I don't imagine this being a serious problem.

Biggles

wtfshot3ie.jpg

I'm having some issues with the menu. When I open it the last pre-rendered background I was on always displays behind it and on the equip subscreen link is all scrambled...
Can anyone help?

Im Bored

lol@censors
Thats a settings problem and I believe some of it is inherent to emulation etc. deal with it. Your never going to get a perfect link there, and the background is always like that...

Anyway, Ive been playing this today for a bit, its ace. Great work; when I first went to Hyrule field I was amazed! SO much like wind waker.
(On a bad note, the game continues to think Ive unlocked everything from the start...I dont have any codes on! argh! still, it allows me to go to any environment I wish to check out.)

Edit: Oh and I LOVE when you destroy the deku plants, and they evaporate! The smoke clouds coming up is awesome

Last edited:

Biggles

Im Bored: Thanks for clarifying that.
Dejital: Looks like someone forgot to pick up his heart container.