What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Final Cel Zelda MOD

zero-frag

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Mireneye

Thanks man, well, if somebody from my neighboorhood woudl download it... They'd get about 17mb/s... Beacuse we have this amazing internet =) But I guess you don't live in my neighburhood =)

TS_Death_Angel

Mireneye said:
Thanks man, well, if somebody from my neighboorhood woudl download it... They'd get about 17mb/s... Beacuse we have this amazing internet =) But I guess you don't live in my neighburhood =)

Americans and their lightning fast internet connections :canadian:

Mireneye

Your probably surprised if I say I live in a small village in sweden. Sweden is broadband crazy... Hell, broadband means bredband in swedish. And IIRC; partially it was sweden and some other dudes who invented it... Broadband that is... And umeå(where I heard they did it first) that's 70km from where i live =)

Feel proud Djipi... There's consantly 15 people downloading your file so far. Well over 20 atlkeast =)

Last edited:

RolodeX

Emulation addict
Thank you Mr. Djipi!

I hope you receive the well deserved "thank you" from every other user who was waiting for this.

I'm downloading the file now. Didn't need to wait in line and was not asked for a password... the only thing is that it's very slow... around 16kb/sec... Gonna have to wait at least 1 hour to check it out...

Anyone made a .torrent yet?

Regards

TS_Death_Angel

I would post an HTTP link to it but he apparently requested not to have people do that :/ Atleast now i have something to bitch about ;) Good pack though, thanks! :D

Mireneye

It's only natural that the speed is different. 1, is how long from sweden you live, 2,what connection you have yourself 3, what I have... And also how many are connected, and what am I downloading at the same time ?. Alot of variables, which makes for varied DL speed. Let me just say that right now my total in/out data is about 5mb-10mb/second with all things im doing, not only hosting this =)

Tjalian

EDIT: I can't seem to get this pack to load...any suggestions? I used both the (E) and the (U) Roms, and nothing.

Last edited:

The_Z

"The_A"
Tjalian: He means that some of the words may not be translated. I think. :eek:

I'm not sure if all of the things can be retextured, but here are some that arent retextured, I think.
-Part of the subscreen.
-Some objects: faded claim check, faded quiver, Blue potion
-Spider Web in Deku Tree? I'm not sure if it's retextured.
-Select File screen is a bit odd.
-Letters when making a new name.
-Karkariko Village - if you look at the path to the DMC, you see the textures onretextured.
-Dodongo's Lower Jaw in Dodongo's Cavern

Last edited:

aibrubusfosusej

Yes that's my shoulder
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
One Question though... can I resume on this thing? my internet is slower than hell. (Well, assuming that hell is... pretty slow (Picture))
now we just need orkins plugin. (Yayy! more waiting!)

EDIT: Why is everyone complaining? I got in first try... (Picture)
Did I do something wrong... I'm a little worried:blush:
Forgive me if i sound stupid lol

Last edited:

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
Djipi what version of Zelda are you using? Can you post what the name of the rom you have? Good name I mean.