What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Final Cel Zelda MOD

Firon

I got it from your mirror Martin, and now I'm seeding it on the torrent. Gotta do my part to get this out there!
edit: Hmm.. Removing the 15MB of thumbs.db and RARing dropped the filesize by 4MB. Using 7-zip instead dropped it down further by another 4.3MB. I imagine knocking off 8.3MB would be a nice savings in bandwidth use, but I'm not sure that could be posted without Djippi's permission.

Last edited:

klasa

@Firon: you can also remove logo.rar, \logo\mqtext\mqtext.png, and there are some double files: in "logo" and in "Entête"

revl8er

That Damn Good
So guys, of all read... if some of the textures don't load for you, then you must be using the (U) version of the game. Use the european version (E) [M3] and you should not have any problems.

I'm using Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (U) rom and it works fine, all textures are loading.

AkaBaNaNi

Idiotic Banana
This pack isn't normal :D awsome guys ^^
The textures are great!!!
But sadly the edges are all ver sharp and that doesn't fit very well with the cell look :/ but the ol'N64 can't do it better ;)

M[u]ddy

I made a patch for the German letters Ä, ä, Ö, ö, Ü, ü and ß,
but i haven't found the Name for the big Ä jet.
So if anybody knows the name of the texture
or where it can be found in the game,
please tell me.

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Well, I also got the (U) version and everything seems to load just fine...there are just some problems with the start-menue (not at the start of the game, but when you press start in-game)...is that version-related or is it resolvable with some preferences?

FuKuy

Incredible Job. Thanks a lot to the author.

The MOD works great for me.

I only have problems with link on the pause menu. Like others in the thread. Nothing really new, I think it's a emulation problem...

Last edited:

Famicomman

Don't know if this has been asked before, searched but couldn't find an answer. Has anyone tried inserting the textures patch into the Zelda OOT ROM and then using the N64 emulator that Nintendo made to rerelease OOT on the Gamecube to play this updated vresion on the Gamecube?? If that worked I know i'd have to play it through again.... :happy:

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Djipi, I have seen so far only one little thing that I didn't like...
YOU CHANGED THE MARIO, YOSHI, ETC PICTURES FROM ZELDA'S COURTYARD!!!
I mean, it's not that much of a change, but it had a really great feeling seeing those guys over there...
But the pack is great overall as far as I've seen (as I've said before, the sky transitions look great when going from evening to night and night to morning. I've spent more than an hour just looking at them ;) )

Anchel

The Xpaniard
ChimouJ said:
Re-Textures That Don't Load:
Sky (All)
Link's Eyes
Link's Nose
Link's Ears
Link's Boots
Link's Sheathe
Hyrule Field Tree Boundry
Lake Hylia Tree Boundry
Brick Foundations (Kakariko)
Goron Faces
Goron Body
Zora Body
All Eyes Except Zora

These are the ones that I've found so far at least.

Then that must be a problem with your rom. All those you're saying here work for me

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't mean to double post, I just didn't notice

Last edited:

Megalol0lefou

Tjalian said:
THELEGENDOFZELDA-163.jpg

THELEGENDOFZELDA-164.jpg

How did you run the master quest version with the cell shading pack ?
I renamed The Legend of Zelda cell shading as Zelda Master Quest, Rice's plugins checked some files and ran the game but there is no cell texture.

I have the Master Quest (E) [1hC]. Is there something about ?

Thanks a lot to the author for this pack :bouncy:

EDIT: I found the correct dump version of Master Quest and It works correctly. Sorry for the previous question ^^

Last edited:

AleX_XelA

Amazing work you have done here! But I was wondering if you could replace the textures directly in the ROM, because it takes quite some time to load.... Anyway Awesome Mod! Really! I hope you are going to do an MM version out of it!