What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Cel Zelda Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
Well done, but i don't like the prick below the windmill, it looks to light.
And one Question: Will you remake the logo, too? You could add "Cell-shaded" or something elso to it... :>

V-King

Just a dude
It keeps looking better and better. Keep that up Dijpi ;)

Only thing I have to say is, that OoT doesn't really fit in Cel Shaded graphics imo.

Anyway: Keep it up, celshade the whole game, it would definetly look interesting :)

ragnor

Definitely looking very Graphic Novel, as I said before... kickin ass. The main thing I want to say is that after switching to Beta 10, everything loads correctly, and HOLY CRAP!!! Nice work, dude. I really can't wait till you release the rest. This is definitely the best thing you've worked on so far. Keep it up, man. And release more! ;)

Last edited:

Codexing

The Xpaniard
I'll show you the differences: I think they are quite obvious

The first one is how it looks now, and the second one is how it looked before

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
hey codexing , you have a plugin error becauseyou don't have all the texture on your shot but this is shots with difference

Tillmann

Whatever
Djipi! GREAT, AMAZING, f--KING good work. You and rice plugin Forced me to install windows on my machine!
CONGRATS! KEEP THIS AMAZING WORK!

ragnor

not almost... Exactly like a new game. It's like playing a remake... which, in essence, it kinda is. Anyway, The error is something I myself was experiencing, that kinda took away from the experience a lot. you're using the stable. Use beta10.

piccolo17486

hey Djipi amazing work.. just one thing.. on the cel pic of codexing the small rocks look much better than on your (more WW style) did you changed them or just a bug or something

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
no is not a bug , i change rock because it was too light and it doesn't like to me.

jdsony

ragnor said:
not almost... Exactly like a new game. It's like playing a remake... which, in essence, it kinda is. Anyway, The error is something I myself was experiencing, that kinda took away from the experience a lot. you're using the stable. Use beta10.

Well, a new game would have a new story, items etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.