What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Cel Zelda Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
neo64 is right. Look at the grass: it's too much "complex", it should be almost green plain.

Keep it up :)

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
my cel texture id not complexe , it's only green , but i think there is an other texture who make no regular ground , but i don't arrive to find it!!
If anyone now what is the name of this second texture , please send me this texture please

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Djipi said:
my cel texture id not complexe , it's only green , but i think there is an other texture who make no regular ground , but i don't arrive to find it!!
If anyone now what is the name of this second texture , please send me this texture please

Oh, I know. Fed has all of the layers of Kokiri grass in his pack, but they are redone. It really doesn't matter, they are still the right names. Check there, I can't wait to see the finished Kokiri forest Cel.

Kerber2k

Looking great I cant wait to see more cell shaded goodness. :D
Here are some sparks for bombs, They look alright with the rest of the cell shaded fX ive done. Enjoy.

Last edited:

ragnor

wow, djipi... This is a really interesting idea, since this was supposed to be a realistic game. It looks really good, man. You too, Kerber... I'm actually using your dust and sparks with Fed's pack, and a few of Djipi's textures (like the ladder in Kokiri) to entertain myself. Now someone needs to make a real-texture version of WindWaker, and I'll be a happy camper ;)

ragnor

Please... Link in any form other than WW would make me... well, if not happy, at least placated. He didn't look cartoony... just awful.

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Just a question : I don't understand very well english but my work is really bad?

Or someone is interresting by my cel zelda?

Soccr743

Cubed Member
Now the grass and the path is looking much better. I suggest you redo the walls though because it looks like the lines have too much detail...

Also, if you can do the water like the wind waker (Deep blue with some white to outline little waves) that would be awesome.

Great job so far man. I just love the cell shading!

-----Soccr743-----

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Djipi said:
Just a question : I don't understand very well english but my work is really bad?

Or someone is interresting by my cel zelda?

Are you kidding, I love your cel zelda! You are doing an excellent job on it. There are just people saying crap because they don't like the cartoony style. They can get over themselves. (no offense anyone). For the style it's going for, you are doing an awsome job. Don't quit!

ragnor

umm... well, what I was saying is that I thought the cell-shaded Zelda project that you are making is really cool. I think it's a good idea, and I think you're doing very well with it, especially with how you take what people say and make your textures better based on our input.

You're doing good, man, I wish you'd upload some textures for us to play with while you work =D

Kerber: The spark effects for me are still normal-looking? Are these sparks for something in particular (like metal on metal) or in one particular area? Or is there a spark effect hidden somewhere in Fed's pack that is conflicting with yours?

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Like it very much Djipi!! The first shot reminds me of the Forbidden Woods in Wind Waker, which means that this is very good! Keep up the good work! :bouncy:

neo64

Yes, it looks great. Would be cool if there was the ability to make the whole thing look more bright and more colored. In comparison to Wind Waker it looks too dark, but that's not your fault Djipi, you're doing great work!
When are you going to release a pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.