What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Cel Zelda Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

neo64

I've tried to make the buttons look like Wind Waker, but I think there's no possibility to get those circles around the buttons white, is there?

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
i will release a pack when i thing it's time to make a good pack , no date!!

Kerber2k

I cant wait untill you release what you have done on this project Djipi it will be awsome to play OOT with a completly new feel to it. Keep up the good work :bouncy:

bridegur

I think this retexturing would benefit from a brighter color scheme. Right now it looks to have potential, but I think it would look less like a simplified OoT if it used brighter, more cartoonish coloring.

ragnor

Progressing very nicely, Djipi. I think it's awesome that you work so much on these textures... very dedicated. I agree that they could be a little brighter, but just in some places. Like, Kokiri was very bright and green (because it's a forest), but some colors just look too plain with the cell-shading (like the green floors in the Deku Tree). If you could maybe change that just a little bit, it would look by far more WW-ish. The walls in the Deku Tree look awesome, though =)

neo64

Djipi, I'm interested in contributing to this project. Where do you get those hires textures from (especially the FX textures and the water) or how do you create them? Do you know where to find good ressources for Wind Waker?

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
i creat the texture with photoshop , paint shop pro and paint. I use too a xeno filter for photoshop who's name "abstractor" to make a cartoon render!!

to make my texture i play to the gamecube game "wind waker" i pause the screen when i found a texture and i try to recreat it with variance.

For the fx , i use screenshot from wind waker on the web and i use photoshop and others!! if you want to contribute to this project i'm ok but i include your works only if i find it good and only if i like it (normal no? lol)

Welcome to cell Zelda Djipi's WIP

OP
D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
PS : If people would like to work with me ok , but we don't work to the same place.
I have remade "Kokiri's Forest" , "Fire Temple" , "Lost Wood" , "Temple fo Time" , "Mojo's Tree"

jdsony

This is great work. Your style is much more suited to cel shading (at the moment anyway). I like the earlier screenshots best. I don't agree with people saying that it looks too detailed. A little detail is a good thing. I don't think OOT could get away with simple 1 colour textures like OOT.

samurai2020

Man, I´m loving your work. I don´t lyke the wind waker, but OOT cell shaded, is incredible. Tell me when are you going to post a new pack here?
Sorry for the Bad english

MuhMuh

German EmuTalk Cow
I love this cell-shading style zelda. :D
Together with the cell-shading plugin by orkin it has to be great!

Last edited:

neo64

Wohooo... I haven't recognized this before. That's cool. I hope this plugin will be out soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.