Which Icon do you like more??

• [IMG]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/565/newst3.png[/IMG]

Votes: 29 51.8%
  • [IMG]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2650/oldzz0.png[/IMG]

Votes: 27 48.2%

• Total voters

sick deal

thanks for the compliments guys.

Parse your logos are too big, Jabo said they needed to be the same size as the current one (320x100)

OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
Well never thought i'd say this but that is my type of logo sick deal. Very streamlined, very smooth, perfect sized bevel. I like it.:D
Now for my new pick done in webpage style:p.

Last edited:

ShadowFX

Guardian
I made this awhile ago, should I edit it?
pj64_sig_v1.jpg

jahra!n

I thought id whip up a nice 3d logo since i love pj64 and i have a little professional experience in logo and graphic design. :)

I was just playing around with angled renders and layouts and color scheme, perhaps i should add a little 3d 64 next to the PJ/N symbol? I dont want to spend to much time on it if this design is gonna be waisted though, theres are just some quick compositions.

retroK

jahra!n said:
I thought id whip up a nice 3d logo since i love pj64 and i have a little professional experience in logo and graphic design. :)

I was just playing around with angled renders and layouts and color scheme, perhaps i should add a little 3d 64 next to the PJ/N symbol? I dont want to spend to much time on it if this design is gonna be waisted though, theres are just some quick compositions.

Wow! These look gorgeous!!!

Last edited:

Knuckles

jahra!n said:

nice looking! it's just like the Perfect Dark logo after you see the N logo spinning.

nice idea, I love that one.

jahra!n said:

Wow, those are awesome.

OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
Yeah i actually wanted to make the water transparent. But that is like real water thats why i like it:p