• [IMG]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2650/oldzz0.png[/IMG]

Votes: 27 48.2%

• Total voters

64fanatic

pj644lz.jpg

Quick and simple, like it?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I don't really care if you guys want my input on this or not, and I can't make logos worth damn.

But, if PJ64 needs a logo, it should be something fairly simply and especially *not* something that has gay pride written all over it (Blacklord, I have nothing against you or your skills, but seriously...).

Talker's second logo looked nice.

OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
axcc123 said:
BANN BLACKLORD!!!!!!!:bouncy: :bouncy:
Expected that from u.
trotterwatch said:
Grow up Blacklord
I think u too trotterwatch like all of the others don't understand the purpose of this thread. I made this thread to have fun and sharpen my skills. I wouldn't have made a fuss if my logo haden't been used, acctually i wasn't even expecting it. But i see that u and the others don't know the real world enough to make the difference between a serious thread and a fun thread.

Ruthless_Edge

owns a dollar-can buy your ass
lol blacklord likes rainbows......blacklord is arrogant it seems....... =-O is blacklord an arrogant supporter of gay pride!?

lol jk blacklord. ur cool.........ur just arrogant...:p

P.S. ty trotterwatch for ur support for my logo that looks like i was dropping acid while doing it.....:p

OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
^ i admit that. I like taking myself to the limits of my potential. Bah maybe i had a bit of an outburst but i ain't gonna give axcc123 or trotterwatch the pleasure of dropping out of this thing. I started this thread and i'll finish it in victory! I won't let BL entertainment down!

Last edited:

Toasty

Sony battery
Blacklord said:
I made this thread to have fun and sharpen my skills. I wouldn't have made a fuss if my logo haden't been used, acctually i wasn't even expecting it. But i see that u and the others don't know the real world enough to make the difference between a serious thread and a fun thread.
Then, why not a thread title such as, "Personal project, please help me improve my skills"? Give the impression that you are trying to create an official replacement logo that everyone will be stuck with come the next version of PJ64, and you're bound to get lots of blunt criticism, especially if your artistic abilities aren't quite up to the task yet (no offense).

talker

sick deal said:
I am sure they have no intention of changing thier logo, but its always fun to try.

Damn, that one is really good =)
But I've allways seen something red in the PJ64 logo, and I missing the red color here. Would you make a red sampel, just to se how it would be?

OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
Let's say that if a real good logo is made pj64 would use it. Making logos is a fun thing for me Toasty not something incredibly serious.

OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
^ sample* talker (no offense. I sometimes write tommorow with 2 r)
Well i contemplated a bit and seing that them high definition logos which are BL entertainment's pride aren't good for u i went simple.
1. My version of sick deal's logo
2. Original pj64 logo(with a little modification

Last edited:

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Thanks for the tips. I'm going to try my best, but I didn't got the last part of nb. 3. (might be my bad english skills).

Just say that logos should have only two inks (two colors and its version in black and white and inverted black and white)

Blacklord, look at this -->
8247247_6061.jpg

Some REAL logos. Mostly two inks, almost un-shaded, simple, etc.

And about your logos: you don't know anything about design (my God! It's just a simple text with a "funny" typo!!), you just know how to make bevels (ok, and white glow :p).

OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
:p if u look real good in a corner is the ford logo. Now thats my kind of logo. And bevels are the best part. Thats it!!!!! Thats what pj64 is missing! A Super logo filled with blend options and bevels!(just kiding).
I mean pj64 has only text. It needs a image, right?
Here is a draft.
there is a P stuck to a J
Oh and SWAT u forgot about the irregular light effects :p

Last edited:

PrineOfPersia

talker said:
While Blacklord is making his logo's, here's what iv'e done by some minutes in Photoshop. Please click on the thumbnails of the picture to view full size of the logo's.

(I'm not so good at logo's, tho. I am a WebDesigner and arn't used to make such things for programs)

Cool, gefällt mir!
I like that!:linux:
The simple logo which is postet in this thread is also great!

OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
ah its sad u wanna quit! I think u were coming on nicely:D. Logos aren't something u gotta be especialy tallented with:p

talker

Blacklord said:
ah its sad u wanna quit! I think u were coming on nicely:D. Logos aren't something u gotta be especialy tallented with:p
Naah, it was fun in the beginning, but I got other stuff to do and I think this is beginning to be too much serious (if you understand what I mean), but thanks =).
I'm going to watch this thread for a while, tho. To see all those other logo's from other people.

Have fun ;-)

Last edited: