Which Icon do you like more??

• [IMG]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/565/newst3.png[/IMG]

Votes: 29 51.8%
  • [IMG]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2650/oldzz0.png[/IMG]

Votes: 27 48.2%

• Total voters

Blacklord

Banned
Well here are the logos i already made and i'll make another batch during the weekend. Anyone else wanna contribute?

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
hmmm, am i the only one not liking these logos?
they seem to "oily"?...dont really like that style all together...

much prefer clear, simple logos. with less colors...

its seems like you just piled alot of stuff from the "blending options" one on top of the other.

spotanjo3

I like the last one..it is like real n64 logo but with pj64 in it..nice. Yeah, last one is what I like.

Clements

I prefer the original logo to any of those. Lets see some more submissions - we have plenty of talented artists here (as evidenced by the Hi-Res Texture Projects etc.)

Last edited:

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
Clements said:
I prefer the original logo to any of those. Lets see some more submissions - we have plenty of talented artists here (as evidenced by the Hi-Res Texture Projects etc.)
i hate them as well:angry: :angry: :(

CKemu

I dare say the requirements are nothing more than artistic talent, and the word "Project 64" being in the logo.

Preferably all self made material, and nothing thats copyrighted by another company, so yes bang goes the hot idea of having Mario64 characters randomly placed over it ;)

When I did the PCSX2 logo, I went for something very simple, yet at the same time, something that could be identified with the PS2, all the logo work, site menus, and 'special' video releases have 'iconic' elements from the PS2 BIOS screen and menus.

(see attachment)

Look for something that embodies what the N64 is, the N 3D logo could be done...but as a spin-off using 'PJ', the N64 is also known for it's strong cartoonish graphics and zelda RPGS, perhaps borrow those styles and incorporate them into your logo.

Ruthless_Edge

owns a dollar-can buy your ass
Here is a sad attempt lol. Personally I think its a little too bright and cheery. Too simple maybe? i tried goin for what CKemu said. Strong cartoonish graphics. Aka mario 64 lol. Anyways this is just one, im not done, that was an easy quick sketch :p. I want to try other styles. Maybe a little 3-d?

EDIT: forgot to add the pic lol. :(

Last edited:
OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
Well i can't make another batch till i get some suggestions or sketches. I am a big shot in photoshop and 3ds max so anything is possible.

PrineOfPersia

Blacklord said:
Well i can't make another batch till i get some suggestions or sketches. I am a big shot in photoshop and 3ds max so anything is possible.

A great suggestion:

The Normal Nintendo-Logo

n64.gif

but Mario is sitting on it and under it there is written Project 64 in 3D and same-coloured as the N64-Logo!

EDIT:
If you need it, for a logo, here i have uploaded a high quality picture of Mario!

sorry, i see the picture has some mistakes!

greetz
PrineOfPersia

Last edited: