Which Icon do you like more??

• [IMG]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/565/newst3.png[/IMG]

Votes: 29 51.8%
  • [IMG]http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2650/oldzz0.png[/IMG]

Votes: 27 48.2%

• Total voters

Ruthless_Edge

owns a dollar-can buy your ass
lol omg i just looked at that pic i did last night.......thats funny.....i dont remember ever being an acid dropper? :p

that pic of mine is SOOOO TACKY :bouncy:

Trotterwatch

Ruthless_Edge said:
lol omg i just looked at that pic i did last night.......thats funny.....i dont remember ever being an acid dropper? :p

that pic of mine is SOOOO TACKY :bouncy:

The scary part about it is it's probably the best logo in this entire thread :D lol

OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
I've come up with the perfect design!(not sadly it wasn't inspired from u Ckemu). I'll make it in 3ds max. PJ64 wearing marios hat and mario without hat next to it. But first i need a close up pic of mario without hat or a save game file.

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Blacklord said:
[...]

I'll make it in 3ds max. PJ64 wearing marios hat and mario without hat next to it. But first i need a close up pic of mario without hat or a save game file.

3DSMax is not for "making logos". Of course you can but... First off you should start making some sketches with the powerful combo of paper-pencil. Then translate it to a vector-based drawing software (Adobe Illustratror, Macromedia -still- Freehand MX)

Logos should be simple and easy to remember/spot, and that idea of "some Marios" seems too complex to me. And the first logos you showed us are TOO MUCH colorful and shaded. SIMPLIFY

talker

While Blacklord is making his logo's, here's what iv'e done by some minutes in Photoshop. Please click on the thumbnails of the picture to view full size of the logo's.

(I'm not so good at logo's, tho. I am a WebDesigner and arn't used to make such things for programs)

OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
Here's the beta.
BTW: did i double post?
3ds max is not made for logos
For a 6023$ aplication it should be able to do anything like wipe my ass while i blow my nose. Couse it could'nt i'd seriously fuck autodesk.

Last edited:

talker

Blacklord said:
Here's the beta.
BTW: did i double post?

For a 6023$ aplication it should be able to do anything like wipe my ass while i blow my nose. Couse it could'nt i'd seriously fuck autodesk.
It seems like you need to learn how to use your programs.
What I'm seeing from what you have made, it givin' me a picture that your kinda new to this.. Nothing personal

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Blacklord said:

Yes, bet it should!! But it doesn't. CKemu is a great 3D artist and made a background for PCSX in 3D, but you can see that the picture itself it's not the logo. The logo is the text PCSX2 with its very own typography.

Three points:
1. Mario is a copyright protected item, so you shouldn't use it.
2. Logos MUST be simple, more or less easy and compact.
3. Logos MUST be done (in its vast majority) in two inks.

OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
Hmm maybe i lied a bit about being a bigshot in 3ds max but i really am a bigshot in photoshop. Since ur the almighty expert which one do u think i should use? Dirrected at talker.
Yes i do admit Ckemu has surpassed me in making that pcsx logo but all i need is a bit of more pactice+6032$ application= Really good. I admit defeat in the 3d logo race but i'm still top of 2D :p so bring it on! ahahahah!

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

Blacklord, you are seriously overestimating your abilities and looking rather foolish. Your attempts thus far have been pretty bad I'm afraid to say.

Remote

everybody has to start somewhere, practice makes perfect!

ps. blackbord, perhaps you should only post the ones you are really happy with?

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
ok, one tip for Balcklord: drop the freakin Rainbow colored text! Looks like it came straight out of the gay parade

Clements

_Chrono_ said:
ok, one tip for Balcklord: drop the freakin Rainbow colored text! Looks like it came straight out of the gay parade

THIS IS MY LOGO:

2018RainbowTriangle.jpg

OP
Blacklord

Blacklord

Banned
OK ok you freakin' win! I thought u were freakin' civillized people! WTF? So i like rainbow colors! Can't u say: I don't like rainbow colors they don't look good. But NOOOO u had to go and say they are gay. And then Clements which out of all people i thought was the smartest and well educated guy but there i am wrong again, he freakin' backs up the gay thing! And WTF is wrong with the others which rudly said the logos "can't remember what comes here right now" any suck or some thing like that. And now after this post i'll bet on my freakin' life that i'll get assaulted by all of u and probably even get banned(If a mod has a grudge against u then ur history but i doub't Clements has a short fuse)

xneoangel

Persona User
Blacklord said:
Hmm maybe i lied a bit about being a bigshot in 3ds max but i really am a bigshot in photoshop. Since ur the almighty expert which one do u think i should use? Dirrected at talker.
Yes i do admit Ckemu has surpassed me in making that pcsx logo but all i need is a bit of more pactice+6032$ application= Really good. I admit defeat in the 3d logo race but i'm still top of 2D :p so bring it on! ahahahah!

Top of 2D for that logo you made? look logos have to be simple just as SWAT_Marc said and hey that logo talker made is better than those you made.

Anyway why are you making a PJ64 logo when it already has one?

talker

Blacklord said:
Never said I was 'the almighty expert', but I gave you a comment.
I'm not so darn good at logo's either. Sorry if you got it wrong.

SWAT_Marc said:
Yes, bet it should!! But it doesn't. CKemu is a great 3D artist and made a background for PCSX in 3D, but you can see that the picture itself it's not the logo. The logo is the text PCSX2 with its very own typography.

Three points:
1. Mario is a copyright protected item, so you shouldn't use it.
2. Logos MUST be simple, more or less easy and compact.
3. Logos MUST be done (in its vast majority) in two inks.
Thanks for the tips. I'm going to try my best, but I didn't got the last part of nb. 3. (might be my bad english skills).

xneoangel said:
Anyway why are you making a PJ64 logo when it already has one?
We're, or I and Blacklord are trying to come up with some freash logo's to the PJ64, since it's under a major update. I'm not sure if these are every going to be used anyway.

Last edited:

talker

Double post, I know. But here's two new logo's that I've finished.
I try'd to go for something simpel.