What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Pietschie & Bad Randolphs Super Smash Bros. HD

Sorry but the download size is the least thing we are considdering. Especially since 50mb is really not that huge. The textures themselvels cannot be compressed (with Photoshop's "save for web") because it seems that the video plugin is not able to use them then. And the folder cannot really be compressed because it contains only many small files so WinRar is hardly any use.
On the other hand we won't force anyone to download it if he thinks the pack is not worth one hour downloading time.

Kyo

Yeah..
On the other hand we won't force anyone to download it if he thinks the pack is not worth one hour downloading time.

And that is such a joke, considering how many hours of efforts you guys put into it. Please keep on not giving a damn about the size. Nobody does.

Please, 50 megs? It's almost 2009 buddy. I was downloading that much from Emuchina a decade ago.

OP
Pietschie

Pietschie

50 mb isn't much at all esp for high res textures. I thought more in the region of 300mb.

You must be joking. Keep in mind that this is a project of mainly the multiplayer-part which just contains 9 maps and 12 characters, nothing more. This is no Legend of Zelda.

achen192

This looks so great, can't wait to play this on the hdtv at the next lan party! Its amazing acomplishments like this that make me want to texture =D. Can't wait to see it, Thanks!!

eckoman11

This looks so great, can't wait to play this on the hdtv at the next lan party! Its amazing acomplishments like this that make me want to texture =D. Can't wait to see it, Thanks!!

How do you play SSB over LAN? Do you nee a plugin or how does it work. I wanna play SSB on LAN.

Kyo

Yeah..
Why on our dear Earth would they want to pre-release something when they actually waited until now that the pack it's almost complete.. A beta-release after it's done? Beta-testers for textures? I guess you're joking.

Guys, please.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
How do you play SSB over LAN? Do you nee a plugin or how does it work. I wanna play SSB on LAN.
Even though it´s a LAN party, they still play offline games. It´s a gathering, where people have fun. Mostly on LAN, but also "normal" games. My bro actually brought a SNES over there recently. People could not get over Yoshi´s sound when he attempted to stay in air.

On topic: Everything looks fantastic, no complains on my behalf. Hope everything goes well.:bouncy:

_yo_wasup_

If you think 50mb is bad today, you need to go cut your dick off. I would download this pack if it were 50gb. 50mb will take about 2 minutes on my cable, and it shouldn't be too much longer for most DSL users.

I just made a professional sign-up sheet for a campus Super Smash Tournament, and I hope we can get this out by early December so we can use it in the tourney. I don't want to push you at all, so don't worry about this, but that would be awesome if you could pull it off!

achen192

When this is released, we need to make a torrent for it. This way we can all seed to each other and maybe get better speeds. (I know its only 50megs, but owell, I still like the size of torrent file, they're good for sharing with friends so they can dl too!)[Torrent files are under a meg and just carry the info for dling the file from other peers, once you finish dling a file, you keep it on and you will send out bits of information from the file to others dling the file, the more, the faster.]