What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Federelli's Retexture Pack for Zelda OOT and MQ

Phalanx

its not purple enough now, try to work it on the original, really strong vibrant purple on a bright yellow/white.

Its better, but still can be improved :D

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Now i think Kokiri's Forest is Finish! Thanks all!! I know it's not the federelli and kman works , but i really want to contribute to this project!!!

Last edited:

the_Jesta

Hey, I have some hi-res texture in the 'Others Shot' thread... I wasn't sure if they were good enough to be submitted. Go have a look please :)

wessleym

the_Jesta, nice stuff. I checked the "Other Shot" thread. Also, do you or anyone else have all the textures made up to this point? I don't know why Federelli hasn't released all the new ones in one file (I guess because he doesn't like their quality level, or something), but I know some of the people in here have all the textures. Can someone post them?

Unusual_Rex

珍しい&#2957
If only you could replace the geometry. I don't mean to criticize this project (because it is awsome) it it seems weird that the game is so relistic but the Characters look kinda weird.

legend of zelda

Just another Zelda fan
Unusual_Rex said:
If only you could replace the geometry. I don't mean to criticize this project (because it is awsome) it it seems weird that the game is so relistic but the Characters look kinda weird.

Yeah, that would be nice. The only things i can think of that really, REALLY need to be done(i mean like, really badly) are the nose, ears, hammer, kid links hands, and there's probably more, but i'm just naming these off the top of my head.

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Kakarico Village almost finish!! little wall need to be change!!

edit : Last screen : Little Wall changes lol and enter to Death Mountain Trail finish

Last edited:

Kas12

Fairy Wing Texture

Hey guys, I've been looped for a bit.. anyway, I decided that the fairies all needed better wings and stuff. So I made a nice texture for their wings, as shown. Feel free to use it if you wish, Fed.

Unusual_Rex

珍しい&#2957
In the second picture you posted Djipi you will notice that the wall with the bit of grass at the top isn't matching the regular grass I think that it you changes it up a bit it would look perfect.

Kas12

Deku Shield

This is for anyone who wants the back of the Deku Shield.. it was bothering me that the front was nice.. so I did the back. Here is also a preview in-game of my fairywings that I posted a page back.