What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Federelli's Retexture Pack for Zelda OOT and MQ

Zeytok

amon : one small other thing, can be better to use the "first" stairs texture done (without the "spice up")
not look more metal with corrected color

a little test done :

Last edited:

Amon_Knives

Film Student
wow, thanks Zeytok. Never thought of that. I tweaked it a little bit so it won't look monotonous (same over and over again). Fed, I also fixed the border thickness. I want this to be perfect, it's just one of those textures that really bugged me.

The Dave

Yes they are starying to look more like the original, I need to really get to more work on my stuff, and I'm going on vacation for a week saturday so I would like to get more done. But we're getting there.

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Ummmm...sorry guys...but it looks like I won't be able to add any new textures for Ganon's Castle. See, when I was doing stuff to get the stairs good, I kind of accendentally erased my saved game in the Castle. :blush: I'll have to play through the game at least until I turn into an adult (I can cheat to get across to the entrance) and I won't get there today. I'll just release the beta 10 pack.

BTW, I didn't add the item textures because I have never really been happy with them, so I left them out....(that and it would take quite a while for me to do them and I think someone else would do a better job at it than me)

The Dave

Start game with all equipment cheat all items etc. Problem is you won't have bottles. Go to the village and collet the Cocos and get a bottle. Turn on Always be adult and go to Ganon's Castle, then all you have to beat is the six sage rooms. Should take no more than 10 min, abuse float cheat.

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Ok it's much better now, it still needs what optimusprime did, amking it more 3D. And more color tweaking.

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Not sure what more I can do with it. Tweaking the color could make it look a bit off, or "metal" as you put it. As for what optimus did, he'll have to do that since I don't know how he did it.

Zeytok

redo unusable items (darker)

btw, probably already corrected :p , the bomb bag (THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#E18CFF59#0#3_all.png) is in items folder... it's an equipment :)

[EDIT]one other :
- the mirror shield named :
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#BC2DC713#0#3_all.png
must be :
THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#009EABB9#0#3_all.png

Last edited:

Amon_Knives

Film Student
good work, but I can't tell it's stone at all. Looks blured and too smoothed out. In other words, too little detail. Seems like a sharpened version of the original. I was hoping you would add the step effect on my texture.

optimus$prime

first try with symbol:

@amon:try it by yourself; it's very easy :happy: i don't have the time at the moment

Last edited: