What's new

1964 0.8.3 User Feedback

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
HLE might just crackle a little more than LLE, but that's all.
So basiclly, there's nothing wrong with Azimer's plugin.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
i think people just say that. generally i always use azimer's plugin. Im not a sound buff like the rest of u are (or say u are) and i dont mind the small speed boost.

Doomulation

For me it's generally jabo's audio since I like LLE actually more than HLE. And I don't mind the small speed lost, since I have a fast computer.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
doom, u can tell the difference in sound quality between lle and hle? i cant.

[edit] puntuations

Doomulation

pj64er said:
doom, u can tell the difference in sound quality between lle and hle? i cant.

[edit] puntuations
I can, but not much.
I hear some very small crackles in the sound with HLE, but none with LLE. But then...it's just pretty much as small that you just don't hear 'em.

(Unless you hear 'em on LLE, that is ;) )

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
i get no cracks on (azimer)HLE (maybe i set the buffer correctly?) and no cracks on (jabo)LLE. maybe thats why i dont see from ur point of view (LLE > HLE)

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Smiff said:
oi, are you being rude to Azimer, King of Audio?

No, I am sayin that Most people think that "Send Audio Lists to Plugin" Option on the RSP Plugin is the Fix of The "Clackling & Popping" that most people complain about...

Duncan

N64 Addict
Azim's .30 is real stable, 0.40 Beta 2 is just that a Beta, so there will be bugs, but shows the great progress that Azim is making with audio :)

Pokefan

I can't totally agree. I have been using Azimer audio v0.4 beta2 and it is working great with 1964 especially 1964 v0.83c. At the moment, Pokemon Stadium 2 is running 60fps (in-game) with perfect sound (including other games).

How you configure and use it does have some effect.
Just a matter of opinion.

:1964:

Doomulation

pj64er said:
i get no cracks on (azimer)HLE (maybe i set the buffer correctly?) and no cracks on (jabo)LLE. maybe thats why i dont see from ur point of view (LLE > HLE)
That's what I say...it's pretty much not noticeable, but for me, I do hear it sometimes, and as I said...I like LLE more.