What's new

1964 0.8.3 User Feedback

OP
Eddy

Eddy

I Run This
guess it changed, the core was modified and the ini probably had to be modified to support the code also.

Duncan

N64 Addict
Zelda MM will run fine with or without TLB, you wont get that much of a speed increase with it off (at least noticeable) your choice :)

Squall Leonhart

The Reluctant Hero
Well, it chraches for me all the time anyways. Too bad it was so buggy they had to remove it... well, I have no problem waiting, so take your time, Schibo and Rice! :D :1964:

Cobra95

I was about to talk about the (sad) results with Paper Mario and Toy Story 2. No need now I guess. In a twisted way, I'm glad the emulator is now known to be way buggy, because it vindicates my previous comments. Good luck with the fixes, and I'll test it out again then. :)

Voyager

A pity to see v0.83 being withdrawn as it works great for me excluding RSP which is a bit unstable. For the window mode problem, there is no need to disable rom browser. Just do not maximize the window after starting 1964 and your 1st game will start in window mode. Subsequently, you can maximize the window and it works. The same applies each time you restart 1964.

Duke Nukem - Zero Hour [E] works great for me in 512x384 in the rdb

WinME
Jabo D3D7 v1.4
Azimer v0.4 beta2
nrage v1.80a

Duncan

N64 Addict
Im not alone?, lol. Most of the problems reported i wasnt getting either, and i think pj64er and a few others wernt also.

OP
Eddy

Eddy

I Run This
the only problem ive had is the rom browser problem, everything else is aiight

sk8bloke22

roll for life
pj64er said:
no, DONT set them to emulate clear, thats what caused your problem!

okay my bad :sleepy: , i guess i didnt pay proper attention.

so far both Conker's Bad Fur Day and Diddy Kong Racing crash WHENEVA 'Emulate clear' is selected. there could be more

Duncan

N64 Addict
Its not used as a Default, used as an option for correcting certain probs (i.e. Donkey Kong 64, fixes the zooming camara prob).

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
sk8bloke22 said:

okay my bad :sleepy: , i guess i didnt pay proper attention.

so far both Conker's Bad Fur Day and Diddy Kong Racing crash WHENEVA 'Emulate clear' is selected. there could be more

Thats what i was trying to tell u!!:plain2:

Tk64

The Other Village Idiot
Is it just me, or is all audio in 0.8.3c REALLY crackly? Sure wasn't in 0.8.0 PR2... using RSP + Azimer's or Jabo's, tried 'em both.

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Tk64 said:
Is it just me, or is all audio in 0.8.3c REALLY crackly? Sure wasn't in 0.8.0 PR2... using RSP + Azimer's or Jabo's, tried 'em both.

I don't understand why everyone thinks RSP is the answer to crackly audio. And people wonder why I don't release anything anymore... Why would I want more ppl to blame HLE for their audio quality? ???

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Azimer said:

I don't understand why everyone thinks RSP is the answer to crackly audio. And people wonder why I don't release anything anymore... Why would I want more ppl to blame HLE for their audio quality? ???

I think it is because it says on the RSP Plugin, Send Audio Lists to plugin...

Tk64

The Other Village Idiot
CpU MasteR said:
I think it is because it says on the RSP Plugin, Send Audio Lists to plugin...

Guess I'm an idiot, allowing the plugin to do the audio fixed it.

Azi, nothing wrong with your plugin. :)