What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zeth's Retexture Project, Twilight Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Sorry you feel offended, and I am sorry you have no understanding of "CONSTRUCTIVE" Criticism.

I did not rubbish your work, only offered some advice about how you could fix mistakes and improve the work.

Well if you do leave emutalk and move to another place, as long as the public can post about it, you will get some criticism.

If you just want praise, then give it to yourself in a mirror, or ask your family to praise it. Just because you are happy with it, doesn't mean the rest of the universe will agree.

The sooner you learn that, the sooner you can live a fulfilled life, and then enter society.

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
@squall_leonhart: Hi, I'm Malcolm and even though I haven't been around the emulation scene for a few years I'm still more important then you. Do me a favor: Take your penis, put it between a door and slam that door at full force; if you've followed those simple instructions I doubt you'll be writing back anytime soon because you'll be on your knees crying like a little baby - enjoy!

@Zeth Alkar: If you're still reading this thread, which I doubt you are, if you ever start a project where one of the same type exists you're going to get accusations of copying. There maybe threats and slander tossed about but that isn't what you should be concerned with, your focus should be on enjoying the progression through the project. If someone claims you're directly copying work - good for them, let them do a bit for bit check on the image files after you've released so they can quell their concerns.

@Others reporting infringement: Reporting infringement of work should not take place on an open forum, you should be contacting the person directly through forum PMs or emails. By putting these accusations in an open forum you are not aiding your case by trying to gain public support you are only diluting it with responses from the likes of 'squall_leonhart' above. Also, by making your case in private you don't run the risk of derailing a genuine project, which seems to be the case here.

My semi-amazing post here is all thanks to the person who reported this thread and Cyberman for posting concerns in the moderation forums - without those 2 triggers I would not have realized that stupid fuckers like squall_leonhart need to be put in their place.

Also note Mr. squall_leonhart, I have full authority to ban your account, email address and IP range form accessing this _SERVER_. If you would ever like to reach any of the content from any of the sites hosted on the Emulation64.com domain, these are all the magical sites from the 'Network Sites' drop down dialog at the top of this web page, I would suggest you either not respond to this thread or respond with an apology to the people you have offended. Also, to make my morning coffee more fun, I believe I'm going to monitor your posts from this day forward to make sure you aren't a jackass in future threads.

Ta-Ta

Malcolm

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
@squall_leonhart: Hi, I'm Malcolm and even though I haven't been around the emulation scene for a few years I'm still more important then you. Do me a favor: Take your penis, put it between a door and slam that door at full force; if you've followed those simple instructions I doubt you'll be writing back anytime soon because you'll be on your knees crying like a little baby - enjoy!

@Zeth Alkar: If you're still reading this thread, which I doubt you are, if you ever start a project where one of the same type exists you're going to get accusations of copying. There maybe threats and slander tossed about but that isn't what you should be concerned with, your focus should be on enjoying the progression through the project. If someone claims you're directly copying work - good for them, let them do a bit for bit check on the image files after you've released so they can quell their concerns.

@Others reporting infringement: Reporting infringement of work should not take place on an open forum, you should be contacting the person directly through forum PMs or emails. By putting these accusations in an open forum you are not aiding your case by trying to gain public support you are only diluting it with responses from the likes of 'squall_leonhart' above. Also, by making your case in private you don't run the risk of derailing a genuine project, which seems to be the case here.

My semi-amazing post here is all thanks to the person who reported this thread and Cyberman for posting concerns in the moderation forums - without those 2 triggers I would not have realized that stupid fuckers like squall_leonhart need to be put in their place.

Also note Mr. squall_leonhart, I have full authority to ban your account, email address and IP range form accessing this _SERVER_. If you would ever like to reach any of the content from any of the sites hosted on the Emulation64.com domain, these are all the magical sites from the 'Network Sites' drop down dialog at the top of this web page, I would suggest you either not respond to this thread or respond with an apology to the people you have offended. Also, to make my morning coffee more fun, I believe I'm going to monitor your posts from this day forward to make sure you aren't a jackass in future threads.

Ta-Ta

Malcolm

i respect your place as a staff member here, but i will not be forced to apologise to "These People" after they have so treated people recently... that being said its not the first time they have done so, and lastly, i have also been attacked by people in this thread at some time or another, that being said, they are owed nothing. if they feel insulted, then that is little as to how they have made Zeth feel.

the only person i will apologise to here is mdtauk, the other 2 deserve none.
i only hope Zeth can see himself returning at some point, for i could see his project had promise, and where you all saw texture copying, others did not, especially when comparing the textures closely.

lastly, if you wish people to behave here, do so yourself, staff or not, you are NOT above the rules, no matter how much you think you are, you may try to imagine there is one set of rules for you and another for others, but this just further distances the people from the staff and this is where the lines of reality blur.
i will edit out my flammatory posts, and that is all, xenobond and cooliscool deserve no better.

that being said, i should be reporting you for calling me a fucker, where as i have not even gone into using such language.

Datadayne

What kind of moderator are you? Seriously. Squall does not need to apologize to anyone. Reading this thread, he has not done anything wrong but try to keep this thread alive her on emutalk. As I see it, you should thank squall.

Dude, like I said, what kind of moderator are you? You are suppose to solve problems, not fucking talk shit. You need to learn manners.

Or do you want me to slam my penis is not door too?

Trust me, the new location for this project is the best thing that ever happened to this project. Plus, thier are lots of great feedback on the new location of the project.

One last thing malcom. Close this thread, the project is done on emutalk as reported by zeth.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
DataDayne relax mate.

also, can you pm me the new location, i wanna keep in on the loop.

thanks.

Last edited:

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
@squall_leonhart, Datadayne: I have replied to both your concerns via PM and would love to hear your responses.

As per the request of the project leader and Datadayne, a contributor to the project, I have requested to the forums moderator to have this thread closed.

Malcolm

Status
Not open for further replies.