What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zeth's Retexture Project, Twilight Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitdylan

Sorry for the double post.
also, here are some differences with zeth's stone, and ripped one.

Last edited:
M

MattiFS

I think there gunna do it like the gamecube's HUD
Heh, too bad they can't make Navi like Midna

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
agth!
you cant use gamecubes hud! if you have to use gamecubes hud, use the c stick! if you think that im being evil, its because, look at the gammecube hud that has been made! its good, left right down, thats it.NO UP!!!! i tried it with my gamecube controller computer connecter, duznt work!

dartdude6

Mmm... Retextures....
agth!
you cant use gamecubes hud! if you have to use gamecubes hud, use the c stick! if you think that im being evil, its because, look at the gammecube hud that has been made! its good, left right down, thats it.NO UP!!!! i tried it with my gamecube controller computer connecter, duznt work!
Actually, you can use the windwaker interface using a gameshark cheat. I use it all the time. I can't remember were I got the code, but try googling it. If you find the cheat, I'm sure there's some way to create a patch to put that cheat into the rom.

M

MattiFS

The GC code for V1.0 is:
801C7945 0017
801C7947 00F0
801C794D 00F0
801C794B 0017
811C76C0 0360
801C76B1 00EA
801C76B9 0033
811C76D8 0300
801C76C9 00E7
801C76D1 0034
801C73D7 000A
811C73D4 0104
811C76A0 0F00
801C7951 0039
801C7953 00A9
801C7955 009C
801C7673 00FF
801C7675 00CC
801C7677 0000
801C767B 00E1
801C767D 005B
801C767F 003C
811C76C6 03A0
811C76B6 010D
801C76BF 0013
811C76DE 03C0
811C76CE 010D
801C76D7 0013
811C7E2A 0116
801C7E33 001E
811C76C2 03A0
811C76B2 00FA
801C76BB 000E
811C76DA 03C0
801C76CB 00FA
801C76D3 000E
801C7E27 00F6
801C7E2F 0019
811C76C4 03A0
811C76B4 0115
811C76BC 0025
811C76DC 03C0
811C76CC 0115
801C76D5 0025
811C7E28 0112
801C7E31 0030

And so it's not spam, hope this re-texture comes out soon

Zane93

And I mean get that GC Hud and then I'll use it with Djipi's pack.
Btw Do you have any good ypdates to post I would love to see more of this Freaking awesome pack.

Driscol

no u didnt understand me. with that code, and any other gamecube code there are only >>>3<<< c buttons. i use a real gamecube controller to play, and i get EXTREMELY confused. your either going to have to make a new one, use the c stick, or use the wii's.

Driscol

ive got it! okay with the original code it uses R for the shield. we swap it to L and use R for up c. and if its possible, mabye a wii hud too.

X-Fi6

If this project gets killed because of XenoBond then he's doing this to his own forums.....................................

Now, I am very interested in this project. Good work so far! Some things seem a bit messy but I'm sure at the end you'll be able to clean things up a bit.

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
Indeed, please, let's keep this ontopic, or, as already said, this might end like mdta's community thread.

Great update Zeth, I'll be looking foward to more jaw-dropping screens ^^

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Firstly, My Title Screen work is up in the original thread.

Also, some of the changes are not right or good for the game...

- A stone bridge now is wooden, but the sound effect for the footsteps will still be stone.

- The castle is that from Twilight Princess, but when you go there, it will look totally different. This is not good for the game!!

- The Location names look unreadable

- The HUD so far is not sympathetic to the originals, and don't look good (except the magic meter, thats nice)

- The Music box is very blurry

- A lot of the textures are very dark, but this may just be the area captured in the screenshot

- Some of the textures look too good to be created from scratch. If you havn't ripped textures from the game, you have taken screenshots or print screens from the model viewer and have used them. The walls in Hyrule Field for example. But more so, they don't fit completely with Hyrule Field, perhaps colour correct these to more browner shades, than the stone grey.

If you are not happy with criticism, then why not avoid the forums, and only post when the project is 100% complete.

The whole point in posting progress here, is surely to get feedback, so you can go back and make corrections and changes so the final product is the best it can be.

Your hostile attitude will bite you on the arse in the end, and talented people who could help you, will not contact you.

OP
Zeth Alkar

Zeth Alkar

Hiding in the shadows

Also, some of the changes are not right or good for the game...

- A stone bridge now is wooden, but the sound effect for the footsteps will still be stone.

- The castle is that from Twilight Princess, but when you go there, it will look totally different. This is not good for the game!!

- The Location names look unreadable

- The HUD so far is not sympathetic to the originals, and don't look good (except the magic meter, thats nice)

- The Music box is very blurry

- A lot of the textures are very dark, but this may just be the area captured in the screenshot

- Some of the textures look too good to be created from scratch. If you havn't ripped textures from the game, you have taken screenshots or print screens from the model viewer and have used them. The walls in Hyrule Field for example. But more so, they don't fit completely with Hyrule Field, perhaps colour correct these to more browner shades, than the stone grey.

If you are not happy with criticism, then why not avoid the forums, and only post when the project is 100% complete.

The whole point in posting progress here, is surely to get feedback, so you can go back and make corrections and changes so the final product is the best it can be.

Your hostile attitude will bite you on the arse in the end, and talented people who could help you, will not contact you.

As for a matter of fact, Aren't you the one who abandoned the project before it even started?! I'm not going to change things because they don't meet to your standards.

As for the wooden bridge, If you remember in Zelda TP, you cross a wooden bridge just before you go to Kakariko Village, that's where I got the idea, As for the sound effect, Already taken care of, with some editing, I've already prepared a patch for it so it will make it sound like wood when link walks on it.

Ever since I posted in these forums, I've received Criticism since Day 1. Your project would have died because of me. All I wanted to do was contribute the Zelda Community. I was asked on several accounts to start my own thread taking the project into my own hands, which I have done. I've received some support, but because Jealousy has stricken some of the Zelda Retexturers, I'm constantly accused of Stealing textures and be bombarded with negative comments. Which discourages retextures, like me, I can see some criticism, but it has went overboard.

By the way, A good piece of information just to bite you in the arse, I have a associate's degree in Graphic design, and a bachelor's degree in Gaming Programming and Simulation, so that might has something to do with my outstanding abilities.

For the fact of what has happened here, This project, Is going to continue, but not on emutalk. And for the record, I'm leaving Emutalk. Go for it now Mdtauk, you can retexture it the way you want with all your little jealous buddies. I have nothing to do with this project, at least in these forums anymore.

Datadayne

As for a matter of fact, Aren't you the one who abandoned the project before it even started?! I'm not going to change things because they don't meet to your standards.

As for the wooden bridge, If you remember in Zelda TP, you cross a wooden bridge just before you go to Kakariko Village, that's where I got the idea, As for the sound effect, Already taken care of, with some editing, I've already prepared a patch for it so it will make it sound like wood when link walks on it.

Ever since I posted in these forums, I've received Criticism since Day 1. Your project would have died because of me. All I wanted to do was contribute the Zelda Community. I was asked on several accounts to start my own thread taking the project into my own hands, which I have done. I've received some support, but because Jealousy has stricken some of the Zelda Retexturers, I'm constantly accused of Stealing textures and be bombarded with negative comments. Which discourages retextures, like me, I can see some criticism, but it has went overboard.

By the way, A good piece of information just to bite you in the arse, I have a associate's degree in Graphic design, and a bachelor's degree in Gaming Programming and Simulation, so that might has something to do with my outstanding abilities.

For the fact of what has happened here, This project, Is going to continue, but not on emutalk. And for the record, I'm leaving Emutalk. Go for it now Mdtauk, you can retexture it the way you want with all your little jealous buddies. I have nothing to do with this project, at least in these forums anymore.

Im 100% with you Zeth.

Some of the textures look too good to be created from scratch. If you havn't ripped textures from the game, you have taken screenshots or print screens from the model viewer and have used them. The walls in Hyrule Field for example

Did you guys ever think, what if? What if Zeth did make those textures? What if he is telling the truth? See, thats where you guys went wrong. The problem with you guys (not everyone, there are alot of supporters) is that you guys think you are the best. You guys dont want to accept the fact that maybe there is someone better than you. Im glad zeth has discontinued this project on emutalk.

Nah, we dont want your title screen.

Last edited:

Driscol

okay zeth your TECHNICALY right, but i dont think he meant to be offensive. and the title screen is great. if you dont reject the title screen COMPLETELY we COULD have a vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.