What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zeth's Retexture Project, Twilight Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datadayne

I dont think zeth is ripping these textures.

I'm a perfectionist when it does come to making these textures and I do have a lot of, I mean Over 500 Screenshots of TP alone

Now we have to get back to the topic or this will become just like mdta's community thread.

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
is this the end of this pack too? n00000ooooo..... (the 0's and o's and .'s are supposed to make it look farther and farther away)

Datadayne

is this the end of this pack too? n00000ooooo..... (the 0's and o's and .'s are supposed to make it look farther and farther away)

This pack is stil in the beggining. There are no plans to end this pack. Im sure Zeth is working very hard on this. Here, how do you guys like the logo

stormin1013

MOOOOOOO
Hi. Im new to retexturing. I was wondering... what softwere do you need? Would PSP work? And by the way excellent textures and the logo is cool :) !!!!!!!!!!!

OP
Zeth Alkar

Zeth Alkar

Hiding in the shadows
By PSP i maen PaintShopPro. It does photoshoping. :)

I use Paint Shop Pro 9 for most of my work, But for some reason you can only work on the RGB textures(the flat background ones) for some weird reason, but having photoshop to load up any texture that has a raster background from PSP and saved it, will allow you to make All and RGBA textures.

OP
Zeth Alkar

Zeth Alkar

Hiding in the shadows
I didn't work on this Project to be accused, If you want me to continue on this project then I suggest everyone keep their mouth shut about Stupid Opinions. As I sated no Negative comments about this project, but that's all I've been getting since I started this forum(some good ones, which I appreciate). I'm starting to get annoyed about people wanting to blame me cause they look similar(KEY WORD SIMILAR).

I am a perfectionist when it comes to this, I want it to resemble as close to the real thing, I use my TP game as a big reference, along with a lot of screenshots. It will come down to this, if I hear any more about people saying I stole these textures. Then this project will be officially closed to the public. I didn't come and join on this forum to be harassed by a bunch of people.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but it is the truth. I will not post a project if people are going to accuse me of stealing textures. That has been the reason I've been postponing releasing the first pack. Cause pretty much, I'm done with over 50% of the game.

OP
Zeth Alkar

Zeth Alkar

Hiding in the shadows
How do you figure out witch texture is witch? Can you combine textures and work on the like that?

If you look in the name of the textures, for example link's mouth. You can find it at the end of the texture, I also believe there is a tutorial on how to retexture.

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA#DD151DE3#2#1#0837C443_ciByRGBA

Mitdylan

I know you did not steal the textures Zeth.
I think the Pictures you showed are better then the twilight princess textures.
I looked at the posts, and Xenobond is the only one who is accusing you.

Last edited:
OP
Zeth Alkar

Zeth Alkar

Hiding in the shadows
I know you did not steal the textures Zeth.
I think the Pictures you showed are better then the twilight princess textures.

Thank you Mitdylan, It's good to see I do have people still supporting the project and believing me. Thank you. =3

MattiFS was as well and I believe one more did. *needs look back but to lazy* =D

Last edited:
M

MattiFS

I did accuse you and i'm sorry, don't know many perfectionists, but look at it this way, if people do accuse you then it means it's good, again, I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.