What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture Project

Datadayne

It is possible, someone made a feature for. I just never ended up implementing it into 1964Video
Will you be implementing it for future releases for the plugin? Im going to create a looping image sequence of the room with the moving steam and a heat haze,, see how you guys like it.

SavageHunter

*Sigh* I don't know any of you personally but I didnt want to bug you with pointless troubleshooting, but I'm having a real problem here, and its really frustrating. I downloaded the File THE LEGEND OF ZELDA and extracted it into my plugin folder, then took out the extra files that you said made the game freeze, (There was also an Extra Mirror Shield in the Equipment) but my game STILL wont work. I followed all the instructions, but it still doesnt work. Help?

EDIT: I tweaked a few settings and got it to work. Sorry for the inconvenience. :p

PS Great job on the textures! I'm playing through the whole game again because of you guys! And I had already beaten OoT to the fullest awhile ago and said I was done with it! You guys pulled me back in! Thanks and keep up the great work!

Last edited:

turpinator

Piledriver Program Advance!
Alright! Done the higher res hearts! XD

http://www.mediafire.com/?0xs368goehie61r

ENJOY!
NEWNewHearts.png

NEWNewHearts2.png

chaoszerox

hires_texture
my game STILL wont work
Next time your actually need help, be a lot more descriptive

@turpinator much better on the hearts, looks perfect to me
The bottles being so bright white still bothers me, if it just weren't so bright. I think need needs to be more gray, with a tint of blueish to it.
Here's an awesome bottle I found
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/444786/

Hyrulemarketadult-originalpanoramicFINISHED.jpg

I've finished the adult link version of my Hyrule market dump.
The textures are the same for day and night, unlike the young link version.
Took a little less time than when I did the market night young link, but still took a few hours >.< nevertheless it's completed, and included with all my dumps for...

Hyrule city project dumps 0.8 by ChaosZeroX
http://www.mediafire.com/?19x9jcsajofjcjk

@Datadayne would you like me to dump the side views of that room you're working on? It's the same kind of dump as you see above. I need to know exactly where it is first.

Last edited:

SavageHunter

Oh yeah, sorry about that. I meant it would just give me an error when the textures were loading, it would just say that Project64 has to shut down once the number on the far left side reached around 960. But the problem is fixed, so its no longer a problem. Man, I wish I could help you guys, but my artistic talent is a little stunted, plus, I suck with files and such... Oh well, listening to you guys help eachother has been fun so far, thanks for all your work! The game looks great.

EDIT: Just a bit of criticism, I've been playing through the game as I said before, and I noticed the eyes for adult Link look really weird and out of place. They look really Anime-ish in a realistic pack, it doesnt match. I know eyes are pretty difficult, but It would be cool to see them fixed. Just me two cents.

Last edited:

chaoszerox

hires_texture
Oh yeah, sorry about that. I meant it would just give me an error when the textures were loading, it would just say that Project64 has to shut down once the number on the far left side reached around 960. But the problem is fixed, so its no longer a problem. Man, I wish I could help you guys, but my artistic talent is a little stunted, plus, I suck with files and such... Oh well, listening to you guys help eachother has been fun so far, thanks for all your work! The game looks great.
You can help, trust me ;) I was a complete noob to re-texturing N64 games less than a year ago, now I would like to say I've quite experienced :) I have also learned a LOT more about photoshop since then, and even started learning illustrator.
Check the first page for some help, and if you want some live help check my sig for contacts.

Last edited:

SavageHunter

You can help, trust me ;) I was a complete noob to re-texturing N64 games less than a year ago, now I would like to say I've quite experienced :) I have also learned a LOT more about photoshop since then, and even started learning illustrator.
Check the first page for some help, and if you want some live help check my sig for contacts.

Well, one of the problem is I have GIMP. Ugh, I wanna get photoshop, but I heard it was really pricy. :p Maybe someday, but I saw the Lewa, one of the other guys who was/(is?) working on this had GIMP, so maybe I can use it. But I'm not so good with some of the really technical stuff, but I can check out the links, and hopefully I can help. Also, layers in GIMP are such a PAIN! DX

But if I'm going to help at all, I might be able to help with a few basic things. My specialty is the human form (I say, specialty, but that just means thats the thing I'm moderately good at, as opposed to animals, which are so difficult...) Well, time to check out those links!

OP
death--droid

death--droid

@Turpinator good job, I will add them.
@chaoszerox can you post the link of all your dumped textures please, also good work with dumping the market places. Also i added you on MSN your email is [email protected] isn't it
@Everyone there is 7 hours before I will start optimizing the pack and as soon as that has done I will begin uploading of the pack which should be done by the time I wake up which then I will restructure the text on the main page for the new topic.
So i say it will be about 16 hours minimum before i post the pack it all depends on what time i wake up tomorrow.

Last edited:

mode7

@savageHunter: You can get a Student Licencse for PS CS5 ext. for 170 US$ which I think is really ok for this kind of software, especially if you're into the kind of stuff you can do with it.

OP
death--droid

death--droid

3 hours before i get the pack ready for upload, anything you want in the pack has to be submitted before then.

OP
death--droid

death--droid

About to begin uploading then going to bed. So I will say about 10 hours before the new pack is released.

ChrisHighwind

Sweet, I can't wait to see this new re-texture pack. It's an awesome pack, and very detailed too.

Sorry, I can't think of much else to say that no-one else has.

OP
death--droid

death--droid

Due to some problems with my computer I won't be able to compress the pack .
But luckily OptiPng knocked off about 100mb so its only about 70mb more then the old pack.
EDIT:
Beginning uploading, with any luck it will be done by the time i wake up.

Last edited: