What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture Project

OP
death--droid

death--droid

Hey Listen! I know perfectly well how to upload, I had trouble compressing the pack at the ratio I wanted to compress it at.
Plus I've being having BSOD problems with my graphics card drivers (Well at least that's how far I've tracked it so far) which means when the computer dies I have to restart the uploading process since I'm uploading to a FTP server that doesn't support pausing of uploads(Its that or FileZilla doesn't) and every time my computer crashed it caused the uploading to stop where it was at leaving a corrupted file on the FTP server which i hate to tell you Hey! Listen! means I have to restart the uploading and if you really want to know what that computer problem was it was 7zip crashing due to lack of memory(RAM) as I had the Dictionary Size set to high for the amount of RAM i had available.
Also I never said i had problems in optimizing the pack, I said I had problems with compressing the pack.
Due to some problems with my computer I won't be able to compress the pack .

And lastly I hate to inform you Hey! Listen!, English is the only language I know and I very well live in Australia and have being my whole life.

It seems you are the person who doesn't seem to know what their talking about so either actually start doing something useful for the pack or get lost, I've being here for the majority of the packs life you have not if it wasn't for me this pack may never exist as if I didn't create this topic it wouldn't be here.

EDIT:
On a brighter note I'm going to restart up with programming of the 1964Video plugin, which I will be releasing under a different name so people stop thinking they need 1964 to use it.

Last edited:

ChrisHighwind

Sucks about the constant having to restart the upload multiple times, but great about going back to programming 1964video! Will you make binaries for those of us who can't compile source code (me included :( )?

OP
death--droid

death--droid

When there are enough new features or bug fixes I'll release a compiled binary but that may be a while since I need to improve my C++ quite a bit.

Last edited:

MasterGunz2345

Some of the static backgrounds will only work in 1964 Video, since Glide64 requires all of them to be split into separate images.
One note I will probably splitting 1964 Video away again and renaming it to something a bit newer
EDIT:
DAMN have to restart uploading, just got a stupid BSOD

So you people use 1964 emu? No duh, I'm such a dummy since we are in the 1964 section xD. I've been using Project64, and been getting some slow downs when i reach some certain parts. And stinks for the BSOD :(

EDIT
Never Mind, since I can't make it past the Nintendo 64 screen with 1964 and it crashes with high resolution packs. I'll have to stick with Project64 then.

Last edited:
OP
death--droid

death--droid

@MasterGunz2345 i use Project64 as well :p, 1964 doesn't even load for me.
I think I'm getting BSOD problems with Project 64 XD I can't win here:)

Last edited:

Craig R.

I kinda like the new colours better. :/ Looks more like wood than the original. Not to mention the light source and colour looks natural and not man-made.
But that's not the point of the project. Art should try to be matched up as close as possible to the original.

turpinator

Piledriver Program Advance!
'twas a short response I made back then, but I had a retort to anyone willing to try and challenge me about my stance about that. All of the static image areas looked out of place in the original game to begin with, that being said, with the mods done to the forest so far, the new room fits better. 'nuff said, 'nuff needed. Mistah T has spoken, Foo! XD

OniLink13

Hey Zeckron i was wondering if you could send me your texures you did i've tried to download them but i can't and i love all of your work