What's new

PC/emu/game compatibility. post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlakMave

I tried
Star Wars Rebel Strike Rogue Squadron 3 USA GLRE
but I get an error message at startup.
(Instruction Unimplemented - Unhandled Mtsr_impl)

MCorbet

Mario Kart Dubble Dash

Hi guys,

I've got a few games now tested

Bust a move 3000 - Great and playeble like almost everyone
Mario Sunshine - Get to ingame but to many black spots
Zelda WW - Get to ingame but same as mario
Puzzel Collection - It starts and i hava alot of whit scrrens, somtimes I have a screen of Dr Mario or an other game with the text press any key to continu, But I cant get to yoshy's cookie, Is there a way to come to that part of the game. (tryed wireframe and the other thing you can choose of)
Mario Kart Double Dash - Does nothing. The rom loads, the core goes to 99,7 and video to 00,3, then core 100 and video 0 thats it. Is there a way for me to see the intro movie like it was online ????

Thanks alot guy's

Maarten

ZDragon

Generally, if core is at 100% for longer than five seconds, you can be pretty sure that the game doesn't work. At least with the current config.

Try Mario Kart in Interpreter Mode.

Erasculio

A small note

Small note on Ikaruga: if you try it with Interpreter in Video, it will tell you it has a GFX error right before stopping.

Also, the game plays until the first minute and with sound if you try to start the game in the normal mode, but you can choose to start in any chapter you want to under the Conquest menu. This allows you to play more than a minute (the game alway crashes, though, but in other levels you can play longer), but without sound.

A crash happens, most of the time, whenever there is going to be a huge graphic change (for example, when the background changes).

I don't know if this is useful, but I just wanted to help. Congratulations on the amazing emulator.

Erasculio

TheManUK

Crazy Taxi

Sound = Music Only
FPS = 11-20
Settings = default

Even reducing form 800*600 to 160 * summat was same frame rate CPU usage on this EMU is huge.....

MrRatt

computer stats are below post.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCCE]
Black screen, 0fps

Bust A Move 3000 [G3SE]
Plays seemingly perfect, 80-120fps (wayy too fast!)

Pikmin [GPIE]
Black screen, 80-100fps. Wonder if I wait long enough if anything will happen...?

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
So... does anyone feel like compiling a *VAGUE* list of the games that can boot, the ones that don't, and the country codes? I'm too lazy. But I think we need it, so the devs can sticky the user-compiled list somewhere :D

-EDIT- I'm compiling a QUICK list myself. None of this is official, it's just collected from all the info from different users of this thread. When I post it up, feel free to add to or change it.

Last edited:

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
Ok guys, here is my compatibility list.. compiled from my own experience and all the users on this forum. Please feel free to add to, change country codes, or correct me. However if the game ISN'T working in your system, don't get rid of it here because it may boot for other people. Anyway here it is:

In-game (sometimes in wireframe)

Bust A Move 3000 [G3SE]
Ikaruga [GIKE]
Mario Kart: Double Dash [GM4E]
Mario in Wario [GZWJ]
Mario Sunshine [GMSP]
Nintendo Puzzle Collection
Zelda : Wind Waker [GZLE]
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Crazy Taxi [GCTE]
Kirby's Air Ride
Smash Brothers
Darkened Eyes
18 Wheeler
Timesplitters 2
Resident Evil Remake

Bootable, non-playable

Micro Machines
Pikmin [GPIE]
Hot Wheels World Race
Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO
MegaMan Network Transmission [GREE]
Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen [GNRJ]

Non-bootable

Tarzan Untamed
Soul Calibur 2 PAL [GRSP]
DBZ budokai
1080 Avalanche [GTEP]
Simpsons Hit & Run
NBA Street Vol. 2
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles [GCCE]
Star Wars Rebel Strike: RS3
Mario Party 5
Animal Crossing [GAFE]
Sonic Heroes [G9SJ]

:D

lenselijer

OK, for the people who cannot get Mario Kart Double Dash running:

Just enable Interpreter mode and it will work. I can run the PAL version now.

It goes fast in the menus, but slow in-game (5fps)

And You can run Nintendo Puzzle Collection by enabling wireframe to get past the memcard check thingie.

Here is some addons to the list:

Bootable:
Freeloader (GNHE) (Enable Framebuffer)
Capcom vs SNK 2 EO (GEOE) (Hangs at title screen)

Not-Bootable:
Cubivore - Survival Of The Fittest (GCVE)
Worms Blast (GWBP)

Last edited:

World Cup

bLAdEbLA said:
In-game
Resident Evil Remake

bLAdEbLA, would you PLEASE PLEASE post some screenshots of RE1 REMAKE in-game, and titles etc.?
And how the game runs?
is it playable?!

THX(I really love resident evil) :D

SasukeUchiha

Hey guys, first post and all

Just saying that I got Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2 to work up to the mode selection menu with sound and some screwed graphics. Usually it doesn't even get that far (for me atleast). I shrank the GCM after the 1st time of testing the game, but it didn't work after the super-slow FMV after the TOMY logo. The only difference with the "succesful" time is that it was in wire-frame mode.

Anger

Your emu rocks.On my hi-tech PC(look my specs :D) Bust-A-Move 3000 runs ~40 fps without backgrouns and ~20 fps with them.

SasukeUchiha

Hey ppl

got atsumare!!! (made in wario) to play 4 minigames but only 2 were viewable and playable- it crashed hereafter.

Also I got Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2 to play in-game,but it only runs at 6 FPS and it has to be in wireframe mode or it's just a black screen

Vegetable

Banned
Ichtob said:
Your emu rocks.On my hi-tech PC(look my specs ) Bust-A-Move 3000 runs ~40 fps without backgrouns and ~20 fps with them.

ROFL, I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here, but damn that's funny. Geforce 2 mx 100 high tech? I sure hope this guy is being sarcastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.