What's new

PC/emu/game compatibility. post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

SasukeUchiha

Got FF:CC (Jap GCCJ) to boot until after it asks "wheres the memory card" it crashes after some company's name appears. I would attach images of all my claims, but it's not working for me. The java window says "error on page" and then it doesn't attach my image.Can anyone clear this up?

foogy

so can you play completly through Ikaruga? im wondering, i might download it, but i need to know because im on a 56k.

SasukeUchiha

@ foogy:from what I've heard I don't think u can play thru the whole game (I think to the 3rd level)

BTW I don't know exactly - this info's just what I've picked in this forum

p@nico

I tested only Bust a Move 3000! Runing Perfect!

Portugues:

Testei somente o Bust a Move 3000! Rodou perfeito!

MrRatt

foogy said:
so can you play completly through Ikaruga? im wondering, i might download it, but i need to know because im on a 56k.
You cannot download it legally. You must buy it and rip it yourself, in which case you can fully play it on your GameCube.

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
foogy said:

Foogy, you may not care but the moderators and stuff here do. They may ban you now for admitting you download your isos. Good job and good riddens. Download games is bad, mmm kay?

MrRatt

foogy said:
Who doesn't know where to download them? That's not the point. This forum is for legal discussion. (Excuse me if I sound like I'm preaching like a mod, I am one on a different forum.)

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
Yup I'll have to agree with MrRatt. Whatever you do with your spare time, if it's downloading games please take it elsewhere.

World Cup

bLAdEbLA said:
Yup I'll have to agree with MrRatt. Whatever you do with your spare time, if it's downloading games please take it elsewhere.
re-post:
bLAdEbLA, would you PLEASE PLEASE post some screenshots of RE1 REMAKE in-game, and titles etc.?
And how the game runs?
is it playable?!

Thank you very much(I really love resident evil)

bLAdEbLA

World Cup said:
re-post:
bLAdEbLA, would you PLEASE PLEASE post some screenshots of RE1 REMAKE in-game, and titles etc.?
And how the game runs?
is it playable?!

Thank you very much(I really love resident evil)

Hey world cup. That information was taken from the shots thread... you'll have to ask there. :D

World Cup

bLAdEbLA said:
Hey world cup. That information was taken from the shots thread... you'll have to ask there. :D
Oh..
I thought that you are the tester for the game....
Unfortunately, there are only RE0 IN-GAME shots but none for RE1.
Seems only beyond can get RE1 in-game ...
I heard some testers in china, they can only get into the memory card screen.
Hope Beyond can release the screen soon.....

bLAdEbLA

Lay off the harsh comments and expletives guys, this is a compatibility thread, if you want to whine about something that is a matter of opinion start a new thread.

khanmeister

Banned
bLAdEbLA said:
Lay off the harsh comments and expletives guys, this is a compatibility thread, if you want to whine about something that is a matter of opinion start a new thread.

AMEN! This is for Dolphin compat, you guys are WAY OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.