What's new

PC/emu/game compatibility. post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdaniel_FWB

Living RCP Hungup
dot|hack said:
Hey do you think you can snape some ingame pics please?
posted some screens in the Shots thread below. 4 are from City Escape in-game, the rest are from the menus and stuff...

Last edited:

ZDragon

People Should Become Kicked For Asking This!

Use The Search Function, It Has Already Been Answered A Thousand Times! Dumba$$!

lenselijer

I tested 3 new games:

Micro Machines PAL:

Runs the intro videos and then a black screen.

Hot Wheels World Race:

Shows the Nintendo and title screen and then a black screen.

Capcom vs SNK 2 EO:

Works until your press start at the title screen, then it hangs.

And zaba_3:

Just rename the file from .iso to .gcm and it will boot!

Last edited:

XS Guile

Tireur d'élite
I juste try Atumare!! Made in Wario and it s almost playble, for most of games you have to push start at the begining then come back in the game in order to see the game itself but the problem is that the game is too fast, it s unplayable at 150 fps...
BTW great job again !
Please add a frame limiter ! :)

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
Has anyone experienced this... while playing double dash in wireframe mode, sometimes the actual dolphin window shakes and moves around a little bit... I don't mean within the game, I mean the emulator's window? Very weird.

Real-Ryo

Anyone try crazy box in crazy taxi yet? i get ~30fps. runs nicely. i am guessing because the stages are smaller, leaving more processor power. I also noticed my resources monitor wasnt at full capacity with that and Dynarec turned on. But with intrepreter (sp?) on it, resources were full.

Also, Kirbys air ride: Get past the non mem-card screen. let it sit for about 30 seconds and takes you to the menu screen. Then has options on the type of race you want. I chose free-run and chose a course, but then gave me a black screen. I will try with other options later. Also, it shows the movie if you dont press start at the title screen.

Real-Ryo

ok so with kirbys air ride:
Air Ride & Top Ride work. City trial does not.
In game, its plays decently. Graphics are not good. Most textures are missing and is easier in wire frame mode. The game does freeze after about 10 seconds of actual race time.

RockmanRotti

Megaman Network Transmission

I already have kernel32.dll in system32 but why is it asked me for ?

I have:

Windows XP

64MB DDR NVIDIA Geoforce4 MX 420 with tv out

Pentium 4 2.4ghz

256mb of ram

thanks!

Fellon

Soulcalibur 2 : doesn't work at all (black screen)
DBZ budokai : doesn't work at all (black screen)
1080° Avalanche : doesn't work at all
Mario Kart Double Dash : i can see the frequency menu then my emulator crash

Whobetta

Bust A Move 3000 - Like most people so far ,almost works flawless, sometimes runs faster than normal!

Made in Wario PAL- Almost works, menus and in game, problem is text is missing and graphics are corrupted alot.

NBA STREET Volume 2- Nothing happens.

wazamaster

well i didnt try bust a move 3000 but i try Final Fantsay Crystal Chronicle and it doesnt work
Does someones have already try it?

My system :
CPU 2.0ghz
512 ddr
ati radeon 9600 256 ddr

fragorn

Did anybody tried Dolphin with a TNT2 32MB? I tried Zelda and Bust a Move 3k but most of flat graphics doesn't show. Can't mark use shaders option also(guess my card doesn't support it, although i tried the nv30emulate, but I'm not sure if it works).
On Zelda can't see main logo (just a big polygon without texture) and history but the background isle and the ship can.

Status
Not open for further replies.