What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

mdta & Community OoT Re-texturing in Twilight Princess Style

dealerwealer

Hi

hello i am new but i have read posts on emutalk for about 2 years now and have a few high-res packs and i would love to help (im gonna start on the shield)
do you want us to put photos of the full shield or half a shield on our posts?
also please make more filters so we can try to help =)
i also want to try doing the grass and trees and plants. =)

Daz

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
wow, thats a pretty big dig...
but show us what you've got!
we're always open to new retextures.

death--droid

Could be I'm not sure tho.

I'm just trying to get all the textures that's in the topic at the moment that people have released.

Oh yeah Saisuke if you still have your textures can you send them to me please :D

EDIT:I've almost finished the temple of time but it looks really bad lol

60922054ov0.jpg

:(

EDIT2:
Played around with the wall and pillar textures is it any better??
92622241sb5.jpg

I think its better now :D

Last edited:

Zeth Alkar

Hiding in the shadows
Too bad I was jousted out of this community/project by the dicks of the forums. :p

THELEGENDOFZELDA-57.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-64.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-9.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-10.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-5.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-17.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-28.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-24.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-23.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-22.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-14-1.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-16-1.png

............Oh well, their loss :santa:

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Look at that. Years of work and Zeth eventually does it mostly on his own. xD
lol...
Zeth appears, dissappears, announces something, closes it down, is gone for some months, opens a own forum, closes it and then reappers and has something new to show.
And the most importants stuff is, that he trys to defame the results of the members of this board with appearing here, showing some pics and make the whole community responsible for just some shitheads. But hey, it's his own decision. When he wants to behave like a little child, he have to do.
Don't get me wrong, his results are jsut great, but the person behind this stuff is just getting on my nerves with all his actions.

Zeth Alkar

Hiding in the shadows
I'm not saying everyone is responsible, however a good portion of the community is for how things ended here(even some immature moderators). Furthermore the movement of my work has been setting up a stable hosting which I've finally found and has been up for quite sometime and not having to deal with ZSO's trolls. As for my disappearing from time to time perhaps your the one acting a little childish for not comprehending that there is a "real" life outside of the internet/forums and that comes first, everything that been done has been done of "My Free Time". Go ahead, MasterPhW, or anyone else in that matter, Feel free to think what you will of me, I really could give a rat's ass about it. However as it comes to project wise, if I just gave up on this project to begin with, This project would be dead hands down.

Last edited:
OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Too bad I was jousted out of this community/project by the dicks of the forums. :p

THELEGENDOFZELDA-57.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-64.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-9.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-10.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-5.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-17.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-28.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-24.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-23.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-22.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-14-1.png

THELEGENDOFZELDA-16-1.png

............Oh well, their loss :santa:

Unfortunately the font work on those images is awful. I made my font work available to the community to avoid bad mistakes like this...

Saisuke

Lol, if you notice how much work he's put into this, you'll notice that the fonts work perfectly with the pack.

OP
mdtauk

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Lol, if you notice how much work he's put into this, you'll notice that the fonts work perfectly with the pack.

Just because they work, doesnt mean they are good fonts. The legibility is poor, the style looks messy, and it is a poor choice.

Zeth Alkar

Hiding in the shadows
I guess that's your opinion then. =/

Looks just fine to me.

Don't worry about it Saisuke, its just the usual nit picking again, I really could care less, A few dickheads doesn't bother me on a pretty dead site. lol

Last edited:

Saisuke

I see.

So....

Young man!
There's no need to feel down!
I SAID
YOUNG MAN
PICK YOURSELF OFF THE GROUND
I SAID YOUNG MAN,
CAUSE YOU'RE NEW IN TOWN
THERE'S NO NEED TO BEE UNHAPPYYY!!!

Saisuke

Know what this thread could use? MORE AWESOME!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited by a moderator: