What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

M³'s WWF No Mercy Project

DeathFox007

What blurry? Their not blurry, check ur settings. http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=898 , try these settings. Or, its still ane arly version
body.jpg

Glenbo

Banned
what characters you got in mind to do then fox? i got so many ideas...i wanna make some to but wouldnt know where to start...i was thinking orton + some old school wrestlers like earthquake,demolition + l.o.d..and im still desperate to get lesnar,hart and batista from m cubed

Glenbo

Banned
still having problems here...with cetain attires and stuff...mysterios + kanes attire works..christians,takers,hhh just dont show up...i noticed they are png..wheras you usually use bitmap or jpeg...does this make a diffrence?..also is there a way of making the gs codes start automatically rather than having to tick the box everytime you play the game?...ive messed around with settings for hours,and i just cant figure it out...also goldbergs attire is a bit wierd..is that the way you made it..or the way my emu is portraying it? its like the old attire with the hi res stuck over it leaving the bottom exposed...also big shows boots are half white and half black.

snesmaster40

Glenbo did you get Rice Video 6.1.1. Beta 10? If you did the png ones, require certain colour and custume combos for it to work properly. Oh and what you described is pretty normal it's the way textures are made.

Glenbo

Banned
yes,im using rice 6.1.1 beta 10,i sorta know about how they are made..but i mean goldbergs attire is really wierd lol..ill have to get that screen shot proggy so i can show you all..its like a pair of shorts that have only been half done..its the black and white ones he wore when he first joined the wwe..(so he didnt look like a austin clone)..but the retextured ones are longer and the top half looks right...but the bottom is the old texture and to long...id like to see deathfoxs goldberg in a screen shot to see if it looks the same or its just me lol..i know hes only a sorta beta version..and he hasent really released him yet..just saying lol..but big shows boots are real wierd lol..cos i dont think he added textures to them any way..but i just edited them and they went back to normal..goldberg didnt.

Glenbo

Banned
mine doesent look like that death fox...but i have figured out my problems now..you didnt mention in the formula read me for hogan that you had to adjust the brightness for his attire to display correctly..(ring attire)..the only problems i have remaining is hogans back is only half textured and his arms are not..and goldbergs attire is still messed up..ive tried redownloading it..but he same..it is simular to what you have in your pic..but i have black in with the white..ive tried the brightness but no joy..any ideas?..also when i apply his tatoo it creates a wierd white image on the other arm..i really do need to get this screen shot proggy...is it on the site?

Glenbo

Banned
ok..i fixed his attire lol..i had one of his knee pads wrong..didnt realise sorry lolololol..i was wandering if you are ever gonna redo goldbergs face and if maybe i gave you some pictures of him you could make me a portrait for him in the character select screen..im using perry saturns atm cos its the closest match lol..and maybe rey mysterios to lol
ps...im still getting this wierd snow man white image on his right arm..ive noticed its the same as the tatoo above it in the list..and hogans texture issues are the sam on his back and arms...and i have definitly followed the formula correctly this time

Last edited:

snesmaster40

Deathfox you didn't answer mongo's question fully, which was: "Deathfox can you also edit the bodies, ring attires, and boots as well instead of just the faces and a few shirts? The characters in my opinion don't look good when you have a clear face and a chest that is blurry. Your Hulk Hogan is really good only problem was the chest without the shirt but with the Hogan shirt it looked ok. I really liked the Triple H from M Cubed because it was fully hi res and not just the face."

Glenbo

Banned
anyway...any chance of some portraits i have so many caw's/edits with out faces in the menus..ie hurricane,angle,kane,rock,goldberg,hart,mysterio,rhyno,lesnar,batista..loads of em..i dont know why but you seem to be the only modder who adds these in..it sorta takes the realism away of the new game feel without them..and its real annoying when people do make them and replace existing people on the roster when there is absolutly loads of empty faces and wierd images that could be replaced..like a randy orton i downloaded the other day..replaces essa rios..WHY?? essa was awsome lol..a great cruiserweight..but now i have to delete him cos he hasent got a face! lol i k now people want to update the rosters...but some of the good oldies should be left in tact ie:shamrock,all the foleys..rikishi,rock real shame taht happens cos n00bs like me dont know how to change the codes on the images..and probaly never will.
ps:do you know anybody who has done or is going to do hi res models of sting,abyss,sid,lod or warrior?

DeathFox007

See msg #63 for the answer to the question.
-------
And if u dont want the Orton pic then just delete it from the hires folder. Also, I also will make a new Orton probably by nxt week

Mr.53535

the face is not mine its Deathfox007's. I just edit it
wwfnomercy139wl.jpg

It's going to be done this week or next week because it's going to be big! :D