What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

M³'s WWF No Mercy Project

Mr.53535

heres a update. I Just Updated the Belt Buckle
wwfnomercy140au.jpg

Glenbo

Banned
nice...prefer death fox's personnaly...i wish someone could try and make his tatoos less drawn on tho lol...maybe fade them or something cos they look horrible in game.

OP
M Cubed

M Cubed

Shelton Benjamin

shelton1.jpg

Download
(Extract All Files to your Plugin/hires_texture/WWF No Mercy folder)

- Profile -
Name - Shelton Benjamin
Short Name - Benjamin
Alias - None
Height - 6'2"
Weight - 245lbs

- Appearance -
Body - Medium 1 (Color 8)
Head - Male 3
Face - 41
Hair - Shaved (Black)
Front Hair - None
Facial Hair - None
Masks/Etc. - Accessories - Eye Patch
Hats/Caps - None
Ring Attire - Short - Hardcore (Blue/Silver)
Upper Body - Others - Tube Top (Light Blue)
Tattoo - Test
Gloves - A.P.A. (Black)
Wrist Band - None
Elbow Pad L - Supporter (Black)
Elbow Pad R - Supporter (Black)
Knee Pad L - Supporter 1 (Black)
Knee Pad R - Supporter 1 (Black)
Feet - Leg Guards - Padded 4 (Black/Blue)
Entrance Attire - None
Weapons/Props - None

Glenbo

Banned
brilliant all of them..but any chance of faces (portraits-character select screen) of your creations mcubed? shelton benjamin,sting,liger...and deathfox for goldberg,mysterio....ill provide the pics if you could work your magic on them...ill even cut them to the right size and make them png/bitmap/jpeg or whatever...i just dont know how to put them in the game...
i have loads of free slots for portraits....
hotrain,akiman,akiwoman,edit1,edit,2,edit3,edit4,edit6,edit7,edit9,10,11,12,13,16,d'lo, sexay,blackman,crash,buchanan,taka,briscoe,patterson,tori,terri,cat,ivory,jaqualine,debra,rodney,abs,mae,moolah,dude,cactus,mankind..(only need 1 foley face lol)

Glenbo

Banned
have you got a tutorial anywhere?...ive been trying for days to put my 64x64 8bit png portraits in the game...ive made one for every character but they dont show up...i made the png's with photo impression and i made them 8 bit with photoshop...yo match the originals...what am i doing wrong?

snesmaster40

Try pasting the images into the original one and save it. Oh and make sure the image is 32bit.

As for Deathfox's mods, appartly their from RAW mods.

OP
M Cubed

M Cubed

cena1.jpg

Download
(Extract All Files to your Plugin/hires_texture/WWF No Mercy folder)

- Profile -
Name - John Cena
Short Name - John Cena
Alias - None
Height - 6'3"
Weight - 260lbs

- Appearance -
Body - Medium 1 (Color 4)
Head - Male 2
Face - 28
Hair - Cleancut (Dark Brown)
Front Hair - None
Facial Hair - None
Masks/Etc. - Accessories - Eye Patch
Hats/Caps - None
Ring Attire - Short - Cut Jeans 1 (Blue/Black)
Upper Body - Others - Tube Top (Default)
Tattoo - Chaz
Gloves - A.P.A. (Green)
Wrist Band - None
Elbow Pad L - None
Elbow Pad R - None
Knee Pad L - None
Knee Pad R - None
Feet - Others - Athletic 3 (Black/Red)
Entrance Attire - None
Weapons/Props - None

OP
M Cubed

M Cubed

No. I am not wasting time on making those.

There are people who arent doing full wrestler mods, who are making all of that other stuff.

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
M Cubed I like the way your Hi Res Wrestlers look! Much better than that AKI style or whatever it's called that other people are doing.

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
After seeing John Cena and Shelton Benjamin, M Cubed does this mean you will be continuing making WWE Hi Res Wrestlers for No Mercy, instead of just ECW?

Glenbo

Banned
i dont see why deathfox is the only guy doing the portraits..whats the point in the mods if you are not gonna complete the character?..its all well and good making nice models...but it would take 5 minutes to make the portraits..but because you wont,tell me how...ive made the 64x64 png images with arcsoft photo impression,i have the original portraits dumped so i can nick there texture codes to replace them...i just cant figure out how to make them 32 bit colour..i originally made them 4 bit colour like the originals..until told diffrent...so i have all my images prepared..i just have to make them the right colour...i was gonna get the origianals and paste mine over the top...so if i know how to make them 32 bit with photoshop,i will be happy

Glenbo

Banned
i like your methods with the tube tops and eye patchs...saves alot of attires..cos i found some conflict with eachother..this way they dont overwrite eachothers textures..and aslong as you and deathfox work together..not to conflict eachother..it will be sweet..cos to be honest,you two are the only no mercy modders worth using..ive looked around the other sites..and the quality lacks what you two do,and noone is as prolific as deathfox.