What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

M³'s WWF No Mercy Project

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
This isn't gamefaqs forum... people actually appreciate the work people do here.

Last edited:

DeathFox007

He said he's coming back on June 10 . W/c coincidently is my birthday. Anyways, he didnt end it, he's just taking a break

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
Nice job on The Undertaker DeathFox, are you going to be making more updates? I would like to see a updated Kane.

OP
M Cubed

M Cubed

DeathFox007 said:
Yep, planning to do the whole Roster. Im currently doing Carlito, Christian, Hogan, Hassan and the Big Shoe

The Big Shoe? What's his finisher going to be? :p

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
Good job on Snitsky and Hogan, can you also edit there bodies and attires with hi res as well, like M Cubed did on Triple H? Because I noticed that only there faces are pretty much edited, except undertaker I noticed the Sara tattoo added on to the body.

NickBFTD

main menu

hello

heres a few textures i've been working on for the main menu area of no mercy, not a great deal as of yet but more to come soon.

these are a couple of examples

no_mercy_1.jpg

no_mercy_2.jpg

*updated*
no_mercy_menu_V_1.1.zip

Last edited:

NickBFTD

it is used on the pipes, i'm doing the background as well as the text, i'm just finishing up on the main locker textures

Last edited:

Glenbo

Banned
for some strange reason i cant get any no mercy textures to work atall that ive downloaded from here,i can get all other games textures like zelda and mario etc...but not this game..strange huh,as a avid wrestling fan i am loving this thread tho..so here are a few requests id love to see made by m3 or deathfox...

kane unmasked
randy orton
batista
ultimate warrior
bret hart
shawn michaels
rey mysterio

DeathFox007

M3 already made a bald Kane, Batista and Bret Hart, ask him for it.
And HBK might be done in a week or so, I already made his face.
And as for Mysterio, I did one a long time ago, heres the link . http://www.freewebs.com/death_f_o_x/Files/Misterio.rar

- Appearance -
Body - Skinny (Color 4)
Head - Male 3
Face - 16
Hair - Shaved
Front Hair - None
Facial Hair - None
Masks/Etc. - Eye Patch
Hats/Caps - None
Ring Attire - Pants - Original Pants (Shopzone)
Upper Body - None
Tattoo - Tribal 1
Gloves - Dirtbike
Wrist Band - None
Elbow Pad L - Pad
Elbow Pad R - Supporter
Knee Pad L - None
Knee Pad R - None
Feet - Boots 1 - Boots 01

Glenbo

Banned
any idea why the textures wont show up in my game? is it diffrent settings in the graphics settings tab?i just put these textures in a no mercy folder,just like the zelda and mario ones..and it works for them but not this...ive tried both no mercy(u) and no mercy(e)1.1..but both are the same.

Glenbo

Banned
any idea why the textures wont show up in my game? is it diffrent settings in the graphics settings tab?i just put these textures in a no mercy folder,just like the zelda and mario ones..and it works for them but not this...ive tried both no mercy(u) and no mercy(e)1.1..but both are the same.

Glenbo

Banned

Glenbo

Banned
no im using 6.1.0,are these create a wrestler textures? or should they appear in the game automatically? really sory about the triple post,kept getting a website not responding..so i kept pressing it real sorry :)