What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

M³'s WWF No Mercy Project

Glenbo

Banned
no definitly in the right folder..same as all the other games..really got me baffled...so are these CAW's or actual textures cos im lost lol

NickBFTD

Glenbo said:
no im using 6.1.0,are these create a wrestler textures? or should they appear in the game automatically? really sory about the triple post,kept getting a website not responding..so i kept pressing it real sorry :)

latest version is 6.1.1 beta10

most of the textures for wrestlers will only appear with certain combinations of face, hair, clothes and colours this is due to the way that the game works (there are 100's of versions of each face within the game), that is why there are readmes with the wrestler packs.

Last edited:
OP
M Cubed

M Cubed

Here is my Kane made before the newest plugin was posted.

kane1.jpg

Includes:
- Face Mod
- Glove Mod
- Tights Mod
Extract all files to Plugin\hires_texture\WWF No Mercy

- Profile -
Name - Kane
Short Name - Kane
Alias - None
Height - 6'11"
Weight - 317lbs

- Appearance -
Body - Medium 2 (Color 2)
Head - Male 2
Face - 67
Hair - Bald
Front Hair - None
Facial Hair - None
Masks/Etc. - None
Hats/Caps - None
Ring Attire - Long - Dudleyz 2 (Black/Red)
Upper Body - None
Tattoo - None
Gloves - Kane
Wrist Band - None
Elbow Pad L - Supporter (Black)
Elbow Pad R - Supporter (Black)
Knee Pad L - None
Knee Pad R - None
Feet - Boots 2 - Boots 07 (Default/Default)
*Entrance Attire - Costumes - Tazz Towel (Black/Black)
Weapons/Props - None

* Optional

Glenbo

Banned
i figured out the textures now...all exept the game shark codes(what the hell are they? lol) and how to change the wrestlers portrait as they dont appear in the portrait lists

DeathFox007

GS codes, just pres Ctrl-C (If ur using project64) or just search the options gor GS and put on the codes. Anyways, Big Show and Andre are up on my site

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
Deathfox can you also edit the bodies, ring attires, and boots as well instead of just the faces and a few shirts? The characters in my opinion don't look good when you have a clear face and a chest that is blurry. Your Hulk Hogan is really good only problem was the chest without the shirt but with the Hogan shirt it looked ok. I really liked the Triple H from M Cubed because it was fully hi res and not just the face.

Glenbo

Banned
still cant figure out the portraits..it says in the hogan formula to use pete gas's face and obviously you have replaced his texture with hogans however it doesent show up...it seems to be a problem with png files with no mercy..cos every bitmap ive downloaded from you...ie:rey mysterio and kane seems to work fine..i take it y'all using the u.s version of the game and not the euro one?i tried both..but just wandering..in case there was something i missed..as i cant get mcubeds triple h to do anything...and as i said before..i have used fed's zelda pack and that all works perfectly so..i just dont understand lol.

Glenbo

Banned
could you do bill goldberg in his wwe attire? that would rule..and maybe l.o.d..this is awsome lol...how can i get the bret hart + batista models from m cubed? cant see his site wrote anywhere...just to annoy y'all further...when i press ctrl-c it brings up the cheats tick box's...i cant find anywhere to enter codes...it does say gs button in the options (f9) but when i press it..nothing happens lol.

Last edited:

Glenbo

Banned
ok that new plugin sorted most of my problems lol..but i have 1 last issue!! lmao..the gameshark codes..deathfox said press ctrl-c and i can type in these codes..however when i press it i just get a cheat tick box menu come up and nowhere to write in...good work btw death fox..im loving this lol!

Glenbo

Banned
kk sorry 4 all that,got it all now lol...exept hogans entrance attire that still displays the test 't' symbol...but hell nevermind lol..thanks for all your help...
i was just wandering if you are going to re-release some of your older work,updated with the wrestlers portraits n stuff...ie goldberg,mysterio...and can you tell me where to get that brock lesnar,batista,rock and bret hart models that m cubed has done? ty.

DeathFox007

- Appearance -
Body - Hairy 2 (1st Color)
Head - Male 3
Face - 77
Hair - Bald
Facial Hair - None
Masks/Etc. - None
Hats/Caps - None
Ring Attire - Short - Line Tights 2 (Black/White)
Upper Body - None
Tattoo - Original 3
Gloves - Grappling
Wrist Band - None
Elbow Pad L - Pad
Elbow Pad R - Pad
Knee Pad L - Knee Pad 1
Knee Pad R - Knee Pad 2
Feet - Boots 1 - Boots 01

Mysterio will be done when i got the time, and so are the other older mods ive done. And GS codes, u nid to go to the Settings, or press Ctrl-T, then go to options and make sure the hide advanced settings box in unchecked. So now, ull be able to inpuit GS codes.

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
Anyone gonna reply to my previous post? Which was "Deathfox can you also edit the bodies, ring attires, and boots as well instead of just the faces and a few shirts? The characters in my opinion don't look good when you have a clear face and a chest that is blurry. Your Hulk Hogan is really good only problem was the chest without the shirt but with the Hogan shirt it looked ok. I really liked the Triple H from M Cubed because it was fully hi res and not just the face."

Glenbo

Banned
im just happy for the extra characters...new and legends..i would like to see a high res update for them all in the future tho.