What's new

Language file to be translated for the 1964.099

Nekokabu

I can write English a little.
Sorry. I write in Japanese...

To AL9999.

とりあえず自己紹介を。
私はNekokabu、日本人です。

>Can I also ask you why you make a lot of lines Wasei Eigo (stolen English words in Katakana)?
>I'm trying to make it easy for Japanese to understand, not harder.
訳としてはあなたのほうが正しいでしょうが、私の訳でも問題は無いと思ったからです。
(直しておきますよ(ぉ)

>Bah... that's like saying "let's just translate any old way, as long as the meaning is conveyed across".
>So if I were to write "Me AL, me program new translation into new form of program", that's acceptable because it can be understood.
>Anyway I'm not gonna turn this thread into a rant, but it's saddening that some translations are done that way.

確かに、和製英語(外来語)は、外国語をカタカナで表記しただけなので
意味がわかりづらいです。(現に私もそのようなことを実際に体験したことがあります。)
しかし、なかには日常的に使われ、日本語の訳にしなくても、
カタカナのままのほうが意味が伝わるものもあります。
とくに、エミュレーターでは意味で訳をするよりも
そのままカタカナにしたほうがわかりやすいのです。

なんにせよ、あなたが日本語に対してどう思っているかは大体わかりましたが、
日本人の一人として、日本の言葉は私がやりたい、そして訳をするなら
そのままの直訳ではなく、カタカナを含めた日常会話で使うような日本語で
訳を作りたい、そう思ったからです。

>本当の言葉に訳すのではなく、ただ理解できる言葉に訳すなんて残念だと思います。
>今度は私がやる和訳は本当の言葉を目指して訳します。
いいですけど、私が普段使わないような訳にしないでね(^^;

Last edited:

Strahd

italian lng file

Hi!
I've made the italian language file (my real name is Vecna not Strahd).
Merry christmas to all!

Emu&Co

Fuggin Retro Fan
I've sent a Mail to him. His answer was, that he didn't want to steal my work. He didn't find my Mail Adress. And he sent me his excuses (Translated Right?? Don't know.) Perhaps we can work together now.

Gladiac0190

mkay, this is the corrected version of Emu&Co's german languagefile! The Copyright header is now the way it should be and I want 2 say "SORRY" to the guy, which work is in there and thought, that I want to steal it. This was a mistake which i hope it will never happen again. (was that english?)

Now this language file is done in teamwork and that's the way, it should be. So, enjoy the work of Emu&Co and me - the file is attached here...

Ah, before I forget: Please, Rice, delete the old "Deutsch_2.rar" because it's something I'm not proud of...

Last edited:

nosferathoo

I'm new in here so first hi to all!!!
I'm finalizing (in coop with one guy) polish translation. I'll drop it here when it's finished so you all can check it.

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
aww, polish allready taken ? poor mziab :>

edit : this is a partial translation ( eg. ROM_OPTIONS are untranslated ) , why ?

Last edited:

gandalf

Member ready to help
Another update of Spanish languaje.This time,i translate it from the original file (in english) to spanish :)

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Regarding the spanish translation, i will post here the same I pm gandalf just now

To avoid confunsion, the authors of the different spanish translations are working on a single file. Anyone wants to contribute with it is welcomed. Just contact PabloJM, since is he the one who came up with the idea and that will post the newer versions of the file.

The idea is to canalize all efforts of the people that has contributed or want to help out with the file, to get a very polished version in the near future.

nosferathoo

BTM said:
aww, polish allready taken ? poor mziab :>

edit : this is a partial translation ( eg. ROM_OPTIONS are untranslated ) , why ?

Coz that's the whole idea :) Some things should stay in english

PRIV in polish: Sprobuj samemu to przetlumaczyc na polski - brzmi conajmniej dziwnie. Poza tym wiekszosc tych opcji jest zupełnie bez uzyteczna dla zwyklego smiertelnika, a ktos juz obeznany powinien znac ten zargon wiec jakiekolwiek proby tlumaczenia na przyklad self-modyfing code na samo(auto)modyfikujacy sie kod sa raczej smieszne :)
Oczywiscie jestem otwarty na sugestie i propozycje...

neoak

Triforce of Something...
For the Spanish translation group...

When you have something ready, please let me know to see it.

schibo

Emulator Developer
Updated LanguagePak

Hi,

Here is an updated package based on your contributions in this thread. If you find that your file is not included in the package, or that the file is the wrong version, please post a message in this thread indicating the error and attach the correct language file to your post. Thanks a lot.

Nighty0

Gentoo n00b
Brazilian Final (or RC) version

Is complete..... i promised to release after 1964 0.99 supports more two letters in DMA in segments, but continues to not support...........

This is a premature release of my final version......
I hope this fixed before release 1964 0.99 to public, but is not in my hands....
I decided to change "DMA em Segmentos:" to "DMA por partes:" (this is not the right translation, but......)
All things are tested, have only one error: "DMA em partes:" means "DMA em segmentos:"
ok?????

Thanks to Dee Dark for the help............
And the spanish translation guys ("DMA em partes:" idea)

Last edited:

Nighty0

Gentoo n00b
due to problems with vBulletin i can't post my language file......
sorry for the incovenience

*/EDIT/*

after some minutes i have posted the language file with success........

Schibo: put this language file in the language pak................

*/EDIT2/*
new lang file..... posting new reply

Last edited:

Dee Dark

EmuTalk Ghost
Nighty0: there's some some points in the translation I'd like to discuss with you, please check your Private Messages...

---[edit]---
My file is a divergent translation, so maybe it could remain in the emu... besides, the provisory version was released with 1964 0.99...

Last edited:
OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
two minor changes, need to be translated into all languages

Hello, All

We have two minor changes in the default English.lng file. Please help to update all language files.

Changes:
menu 87: from "Offline Cheat Help" to "Help Manual"
string 115: from "Online Help (F1)" to "Help (F1)"

Rice