What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Federelli's Retexture Pack for Zelda OOT and MQ

-Shadow-

Banned
BTW: The Pack isn't entirely suitable for Master Quest, because the pack can't be used with the Master Quest games that are containing the "ZELDA MASTER QUEST" header.

Martin

Administrator
Federelli said:
I get a timeout, i'll stick to my server, though read point 7) in the main post.

OK, now it definitely works, had a 2 MB upload limit in MySQL, forgot to check that before.

I have attached the 0.12 release for you. You can of course keep your link as well. I renamed the file from "Federelli's Retexture Pack v0.12.7z" to "Federellis Retexture Pack v0.12.7z", the attachment upload didn't like that file name. :p

Fixed your link btw.

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
It isn't slow, it's just far away from you :p.
Thanks for the help Martin (although i poster perfectly, it's just the URL tags not liking the "federelli's" ;).

What's new on the pack?
Check the sub-screen, hyrule map, aim with your arrow/hookshot, play the ocarina, play the ocarina in a place where you are supposed to (scarecrow in hylia lake), go into a great fairy's fountain and check the floor and room title, go into the spirit temple, check where you need to lpay the ocarina (triforce logo), drop a bomb, find a heart piece, find a little heart that monsters drop, fixed the 9, go into your dungeon sub-screen, check your equipment screen, check your items (bombchu, boomerang, claim check, egg, broken sword, masks, and so much more i can't remember.

The pack is of course ment for the one and only [!] version of Master Quest, not my fault i've you've got a bad dump ;).

pilm

The new version of the texture pack just rocks, the items in all subscreens look much better now.
Keep it up, your'e doing an amazing job !

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
And thanks to Ly Mathews, it'll start to look a whole lot better.

Thugh i'm gonna need dumps of the items needed to get the biggoron sword, such as frog, eye drops, mushroom, dust, recipe, cojiro... etc.

g00beRz

Peej
I can't seem to figure out how to use these with Master Quest. I guess I'll have to just download the original OOT.

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
No, since they are 99.9% color indexed textures.

Do you like these buttons better than the flat ones? (WIP)

butts.jpg

g00beRz

Peej
Hmm, I renamed every last file Fed made and only like 3 of them work with Master Quest. Does it matter what version of the game you have if the name of the game is on the file...?

Gladiac0190

Federelli said:
No, since they are 99.9% color indexed textures.

Do you like these buttons better than the flat ones? (WIP)

butts.jpg
neat idea, but those shadow-effects are a bit too dark here. A lighter version would be fine for me - what do you guys think?

g00beRz

Peej
A lighter version would look a lot better. Don't need it to be blending in with the backgrounds.... hehe.

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Better? BTW, i'm wanted it to look as close to MM as it could, but since it's the N64 applying the color, not much can be done other than a better gradient.

butts1.jpg

Kerber2k

Federali do you know why one of my heart textures on my hud wont show? Solution?
-Btw nice effect on the C-hud

Last edited:
OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Which heart doesn't exactly show, i could've missed one of the textures. Screenshot and dump please.

Kerber2k

I think its just that one im not quite sure. Its not like the textures missing because somtimes the middle one shows up. I have Zelda OOT(U) v.1.2, and Pack v0-1.12.

Last edited:
OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Indeed that's not right, but you are the first one to report it, so it's something going on with your PC. Try switching combiner modes.