What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Federelli's Retexture Pack for Zelda OOT and MQ

Martin

Administrator
Looks amazing, Federelli! Same goes to the other projects, simply stunning, and big thanks to Rice too of course. :)

<b>However</b>, I would appreciate if you could attach your release files to the first post of this thread, that way we're assured it's always online and reachable, something a remote server cannot guarantee us.

BTW, I posted a short notice on Emulation64.com to shed some more light on this amazing new feature for N64 emulation. :)

TerraFrost

the screenshots look great! thanks! :)

BTW, I posted a short notice on Emulation64.com to shed some more light on this amazing new feature for N64 emulation.
i think this new feature is worthy enough to merit mentioning on slashdot (arguably more so than 'perfect' zelda nes speedrun broken, etc), but my submission to them was rejected (atleast i assume it was - i submitted it almost a week ago).

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Besbiz, that is much better. Still you chould change the handle color to a darker brown, and include a ruby on the bottom, just as shown on the sprite image.

Martin, your desire is my command :). Could i be given some kind of attachment benefit, so i can include the pack along with some nice screenshots. (aprox 3MB in total)

Last edited:

Martin

Administrator
Federelli said:
Besbiz, that is much better. Still you chould change the handle color to a darker brown, and include a ruby on the bottom, just as shown on the sprite image.

Martin, your desire is my command :). Could i be given some kind of attachment benefit, so i can include the pack along with some nice screenshots. (aprox 3MB in total)
Cheers. :) Sorry, attachment size limits aren't based per user, so in that case I would have to change the max size for everyone, and with the attachments database being over 1.5 GB already that wouldn't be wise :p

Just use winrar and split it into smaller files. :)

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
But that'd bring more newbies asking questions on how to use the splits...

Anyway, i'll do it, whats the current limit?

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
I'm hosting it on my server (which won' ever be down), still, Martin want's it here... so.

Martin

Administrator
Well, I could increase it a bit I guess. How much do you need?

EDIT: Max size for rar files is set to 8 MB already, that should be enough right?

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
More than enough :D. Thanks a lot Martin.

New Pack is up everyone!

Edit: No it's not, since the max for .rar files is still 2Mb... ?

Last edited:

dragon_rider

&#31169;&#12399;&#31452;&#12364;&#22909;&#12365;&#
Federilli, do you think you could email me the 0.12 texture pack? My email is [email protected]. Don't worry about size, my limit's 250MB (provided that you want to email it to me). If you don't have the time, or whatever, that's okay.

Martin

Administrator
Federelli said:
More than enough :D. Thanks a lot Martin.

New Pack is up everyone!

Edit: No it's not, since the max for .rar files is still 2Mb... ?
Erm no, I just told you the limit for rar files is 8 MB. I'll check the php settings for the server.