What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Federelli's Retexture Pack for Zelda OOT and MQ

Cybertronic

Ya need to rename all the files from "THE LEGEND OF ZELDA" to "ZELDA MASTER QUEST"

use a FREE program called rename-it
which I have attached below...

Dont be foolish enough to rename each file by hand, like I did... :plain:
Luckily I decicded to google my way to a solution! I love Batch Re-names!

yeloazndevil

mongo51983 said:
Does this work for Master Quest? If so how?
The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time - Master Quest (E) [!] - only this version is supported. the (U) one won't work with this pack

Clements

Yeloazndevil means the [f1] (NTSC) version. The correct dump has 'THE LEGEND OF ZELDA' as it's internal name, so there is no need to use batch scripts for renaming with the correct dump.

optimus$prime

Clements said:
Yeloazndevil means the [f1] (NTSC) version. The correct dump has 'THE LEGEND OF ZELDA' as it's internal name, so there is no need to use batch scripts for renaming with the correct dump.

i use the "The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time - Master Quest (E) [!]" version. in 1964 the internal rom name is "ZELDA MASTER QUEST"; in pj64 v1.6 the internal name is "The Legend of Zelda"... why???

i patched it with the bad to good patch from your topic...

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Cybertronic said:
Ya need to rename all the files from "THE LEGEND OF ZELDA" to "ZELDA MASTER QUEST"

use a FREE program called rename-it
which I have attached below...

Dont be foolish enough to rename each file by hand, like I did... :plain:
Luckily I decicded to google my way to a solution! I love Batch Re-names!
It should be easier to execute the dos command ren...
ren "the legend of zelda*" "master quest*"
...Like so. Don't need any utilities for that :)

hizoka10

someone talk about _cibyrgba.png textures, and I can't do it in banjo, (adding an alpha on a 24bit image as explained). Could someone explain ?

Poobah

Doomulation said:
It should be easier to execute the dos command ren...
ren "the legend of zelda*" "master quest*"
...Like so. Don't need any utilities for that :)

That's what I was thinking.

Cybertronic

I have a book on DOS 6.2, But I was too lazy to finnish it :whistling

So where is this patch for the bad to good dump......

I have only found "Bad Dumps"

Amon_Knives

Film Student
Federelli said:
Oh right, like it already hasn't...

Good point. So let's get back on subject. If you havn't figured it out already, I found out the problem with the one invisible heart. Apparently, there is no hires 1/2, 2/4, or 3/4 heart bar made, so the loader isn't loading it. Also, I've done more with Ganon's Castle, tell me what you think: I've got more work to go, but the second and third pics represents the two color schemes, tell me which one you would like better... (I'm also working on all the door medallions, but this is the only one I've done so far.)...whoops, tiling on the walls need work, I'll get on that.

Last edited:

V-King

Just a dude
As you already said: The tiling on the walls need work. But it looks really impressive already.

And for picture #2:

OMFG THAT'S ABSOLUTELY FREAKING AWESOME!!
Really! I love it! Really hard! From behind! (or something xD)

EDIT: Forgot to say something about the Shadow medal:
It looks very good, but there's seomthing that bothers me:
This 3D-effect on it. It makes the medal look like it has just a detailing texture on it. Perhaps you could use some plugin for Photoshop or PSP (what ever you're using) that makes this look a bit glass like, so the detail on it gets kinda ditsorted (if I used the right word).

Hmm...better look at the link below to get a view of what I meant :D
Klick me to get a better view
On the left is the one with the glass effect, on the right it's a simple put 3D-Effect.

So, I hope you know what I mean and all that stuff blabla.

And don't forget:
Your Tower of Ganon Entrance looks absolutely awesome ;)

Last edited:
OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Amon, the fact that that heart does not appear is that you are using the wrong combiner mode, switch to another.

Rich_T

Does anyone else have this problem with OOT; when you press start to go into menu. it takes a couple of seconds and the background is of the last exited building?

Rich